Once the wars are over.

You asked a lot of questions Cyclone but some of them don't really need answering as the answer is so clear. Some of your questions are impertinant. Some of your questions are too personal. If you could ask a simple question I will try to answer if I can.

Because it's home, 'proper home' I'd guess. Being forced to leave due to whatever reasons would, I imagine, make the urge to return stronger not lesser.

But it's a different world, with a different mentality and different level/kind of patriotism. Brits aren't the same as othe countries In many respects regarding patriotism, the fervour and flag waving, team gb, God save the queen stuff is a pastiche of patriotism in comparison to those who would return to a recent war zone 'prematurely' as to be home again.

I'd say we're positively soft in comparison, and he's right with the lost comment, we've not got a clue.

With the greatest respect northern island isn't a comparable situation, to any middle eastern war.

Thank you for understanding psynuk.

Jukes x

Edited by Jukes

How about a simple one.

You referred to home being safe, but also threats to be killed. How can both of those things be correct?

---------- Post added 30-08-2016 at 12:00 ----------

And this one?

They make a life for themselves elsewhere, their children go to school, college, university, etc...

And then when someone declares it to be safe, (Despite the ongoing death threats and religious persecution), they just up and go 'home'?

How can somewhere be home a decade after your fled it, when your property was bombed and all your relatives dead or fled? What is "home" about it, that the place that took you in isn't?

How about a simple one.

You referred to home being safe, but also threats to be killed. How can both of those things be correct?

You are living in Britain and you are safe from the bullets and bombs of your enemy but you are not safe from my assassins knife.

Jukes x

So the threats were in the UK, but going "home" is safer?

Can you think of an example where refugee's in the UK could now go home to a safe environment?

I can think of many people who have done and I am certain that you should be able to imagine that people do even if you do not know any real people.

You have done an amazing thing. You have designed both sides of your own argument and you are now arguing with yourself but pretending that I am arguing with you when I am not. I answered your question about returning home once it was reasonably safe and since then you have constructed and embellished your argument until you have turned it on yourself instead of getting me to fight you as you intended.

Jukes x

Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia, Montenegro, Croatia, Libya, Sudan, Kenya, Pakistan, Indonesia, Myanmar, Eritrea, are all safe to return to unless you go to the places where there is regular fighting. You are asking silly questions. All of Europe was once at war and millions of people and homes were destroyed but millions of people returned to their homes once it was reasonably safe during the war and after it. You have a soft life in Britain now but it was not as soft for older generations.

Jukes x

Syria is safe to return to... You're clearly not being serious.

Millions of displaced people from Europe also didn't return, that's why we have many people in the UK with Polish ancestry.

---------- Post added 30-08-2016 at 13:50 ----------

I don't want to be too personal, but you never did say if you'd returned to your home country.

You are making both sides of your own argument again but I can not believe that you imagine that every metre of Syria or any country is blazing every day.

Now I will ask you a question. Would you fight in a militia to defend Britain or would you run away and let other people fight in your name?

Jukes x