Fine art painter wanted

Im wanting someone to paint a witch about the size of a 20p on the side of a radio controlled lancaster bomber. It is too fine for me to do. Does anyone know of someone that can do this?

Thanks

A passionate witch or witch's t#t?

Hi, what I'm looking for is just a plain witch on a broomstick dropping a bomb, I have the original picture from the actual WW2 plane to copy from. Thanks

Can we see the picture? I'm pretty sure I could paint it using either acrylics or quick drying oils. I presume it's under the cockpit? 'The Passionate Witch' and 'The Witch's T#t' I was referring to in my previous post were the names of two different witch paintings on Lancaster bombers. :)

Not sure alcoblog, but I think the two witches to which you refer were on American B17s.

You could well be right. I started off by Googling something like 'Witch designs, Lancaster bomber', but you know how you get sidetracked and dragged all over the place. The photos I was referring to just showed the design and a bit of fuselage … I just presumed I was still looking at Lancasters.

Just for interest:

http://www.aircrewremembered.com/john-halshaw.html

One of sixteen aircraft from the Squadron that took off for this operation. Lancaster LL853 took off from RAF Bardney at 22.51hrs for an operation to attack a V1 flying bomb site at Prouville. The aircraft encountered considerable opposition and Lancaster LL853 may have been hit by flak or attacked by a enemy night fighter and crashed at Coulonvillers, Somme on the main road leading to Doullens 15 km ENE of Abbeville. Three aircraft from the Squadron were lost with a further three returning without dropping their bombs

An investigation by No 1 Missing, Research and Enquiry Unit on the 29 October 1946 reports: 'Whilst investigating a Gendarmerie Report which stated that a British fighter aircraft had crashed at Cramont, Somme, on 20.6.44, I visited the Mairie of the town. There I was told that a British aircraft had crashed on 24.6.44, in a wood, in the territory of Coulonvillers, Somme. This was said to be the only British aircraft which fell in the district. The aircraft is said to have caught fire and exploded in mid-air and fallen into the wood at about midnight. I was referred to Coulonvillers for further information.

I visited the scene of the crash and found the aircraft serial number to be LL853, Lancaster. A propeller was found, a fragment of engine nose casting and part of the gear housing. I visited the mayor of Coulonvillers, who told me that the case had been investigated several times by American and British services. The airmen were buried in the communal cemetery at Coulonvillers by the villagers. I visited the cemetery and found the graves registered and the crosses marked as above'

You could well be right. I started off by Googling something like 'Witch designs, Lancaster bomber', but you know how you get sidetracked and dragged all over the place. The photos I was referring to just showed the design and a bit of fuselage … I just presumed I was still looking at Lancasters.

No problem alcoblog. Done it myself. Start out googling 'nectar rich plants' and end up in Kelham Island Brewery ....... easily done.

Bet you've skipped from 'fluffy wasps' to 'cheap fur coats' on a regular basis.