The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

do you think Jeremy would be a thong man or what ?

---------- Post added 06-05-2017 at 22:24 ----------

and Jeremy reminds me of an under enthusiastic , sweaty geography teacher , who stands too close to you in class[/QUOTE]

That sounds like wishful thinking, I take it you had a crush on a sweaty geography teacher who gave you a wide berth?

do you think Jeremy would be a thong man or what ?

---------- Post added 06-05-2017 at 22:24 ----------

and Jeremy reminds me of an under enthusiastic , sweaty geography teacher , who stands too close to you in class[/QUOTE]

That sounds like wishful thinking, I take it you had a crush on a sweaty geography teacher who gave you a wide berth?

keep trying son , you think your funny , but not half as funny as the labour party . Who writes your scripts Diane Abbott ?

On Andrew Marr,a woman who's been introduced former Labour advisor now stand up comedian,sums it all up.

So Labour have a former advisor that is now a comedian? Could be worse, she could have been sent to prison for conspiracy to hack phones.

Then it was Stephen Kinnock's duty as a Labour representative to put them right, and back his leader. But he's a Blairite undermining the party from within, which is a bit rich considering his father's famous speech (He was Labour Leader 1983 - 1992 for those who don't know,)

"If you vote Conservative on Thursday, I warn you: not to be ordinary. I warn you, not to be young. I warn you, not to fall ill. And I warn you, not to grow old."

Could have been said by Corbyn himself...

Of course Neil Kinnock is now a multi-millionaire vice-president of the EU Commision, so maybe young Stephen has an eye on the future long term...

Why should labour MP's back Corbyn ? He rebelled so many times against his leaders therefore he cannot expect them to follow him.