The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

No I'm not, which is why I'm still waiting for you to answer the question I actually asked you.

Who knows what is better for the working class rejecting Corbyn in the millions, them or you?

With respect, if the Conservatives win the election, they'll soon know which is better for the working class.

With respect, if the Conservatives win the election, they'll soon know which is better for the working class.

But if everything goes pear shaped, won't they just blame the eu/brexit, which, ironically, a lot of safe labour seats voted for?

It's not that they are too stupid, more that they are badly informed.

That is their fault in part, but it is also the fault of politicians and the media.

The lies are now totally blatant, now we have all this fake news, alternative news rubbish thrown in.

But people believe it. In large part because they want to. They want to believe in the bogeyman, and the media has done a real job on Corbyn in that respect. They have given people their bogeyman.

People have always been badly informed, the media and politicians have always lied and there has always been Fake News, it just didn't have that label it was just propaganda, spin and BS ..... as for Corbyn :hihi: he will never represent the 'Working Class' because he is a complete wet flannel, very much what the Labour party has become generally !

It looks like the wannabe Bond villains Dacre and Murdoch have Jean-Claude Juncker top of their hit list at the moment.

Those are high on my list. Always look closely at those who appoint blame: it is often done to deflect attention from where it should properly be focussed...

People have always been badly informed, the media and politicians have always lied and there has always been Fake News, it just didn't have that label it was just propaganda, spin and BS ..... as for Corbyn :hihi: he will never represent the 'Working Class' because he is a complete wet flannel, very much what the Labour party has become generally !

It's been ratcheted up a level in the last few years. Disturbingly so.

People have always been badly informed, the media and politicians have always lied and there has always been Fake News, it just didn't have that label it was just propaganda, spin and BS ..... as for Corbyn :hihi:he will never represent the 'Working Class' because he is a complete wet flannel, very much what the Labour party has become generally !

Liverpudlians have always in my opinion been great representatives of the Working Class.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-corbyn-banner-southampton-kop-anfield-a7722521.html

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/even-manchester-united-fans-support-12998782

Edited by JNewton69