The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

Exactly.

When they push on something like this it takes up air time and prevents him getting his real message out. It's been going on a long time and you can't tell me it's not deliberate.

That's why most people haven't got any idea what he's really about.

Because he never gives an anwser nor do his inner circle.

Because he never gives an anwser nor do his inner circle.

Nor does May a while back a lady ask what she would do about the homeless . May just carried on munching on her chips and walked away. The press love slating Corbyn he can answer a question and doesn't walk off unlike the wanna be Iron Lady.

Nor does May a while back a lady ask what she would do about the homeless . May just carried on munching on her chips and walked away. The press love slating Corbyn he can answer a question and doesn't walk off unlike the wanna be Iron Lady.

but she is not on the back foot so to speak, he and the party speakers need to get a clear message out, with out defection or union speak, then they may, make up ground.

but she is not on the back foot so to speak, he and the party speakers need to get a clear message out, with out defection or union speak, then they may, make up ground.

I agree.

He's trying his best, but they're not making it easy.

I agree.

He's trying his best, but they're not making it easy.

its a shame that he seem surounded with people. that just arent upto it, well that not true , people who have not been briefed in the right manner to connect to the populus. Or is it he is the puppit that is run by the people surounding him?

Edited by phil752

To be honest none of our politicians are great speakers theirs is no fire behind their speeches unlike in the past . IV watched May I find her speeches dry and keeps to the same slogan of ' stable and strong' but never goes into detail, Corbyn needs to turn up the volume to get his message across, Farron seems to struggle along but perhaps in time might get stronger it's not just UK politicians Trump's speeches at times seem dry but I think it's down to the fact he's not used to making public speeches which in fairness must be daunting.

its a shame that he seem surounded with people. that just arent upto it, well that not true , people who have not been briefed in the right manner to connect to the populus. Or is it he is the puppit that is run by the people surounding him.

They're certainly not the smooth, polished, media savvy, Oxbridge politicians of the other team, but do we want that anymore? Tories might present well but turn out to be pretty useless, only in it for what they can get.

What the Labour lot lack in polish they make up for with enthusiasm and commitment.

s

They're certainly not the smooth, polished, media savvy, Oxbridge politicians of the other team, but do we want that anymore? Tories might present well but turn out to be pretty useless, only in it for what they can get.

What the Labour lot lack in polish they make up for with enthusiasm and commitment.

not really i for one dont want to be spoken to like im in a union meeting. I would have more respect if we are getting to grass roots, if he and his commerades their speak, paracticed what they seek. Abbot is a disgrace in her double standard, yet he keeps wheeling her out. Himself against grammer schools yet he send his kids there, go figure.

Edited by phil752

I've watched May I find her speeches dry and keeps to the same slogan of ' stable and strong' but never goes into detail...

She has learned from an expert:

The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.