The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

Being prepared to talk to the IRA helped bring the Troubles to an end.

9/11 brought the ira to an end, not talk.

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 00:35 ----------

i havent read that, but even if it states that, does that mean its true? and if it is true, who gives a monkies,? there are many many other politicians who have done exactly that, and even worse, who cares....

Ok, im off to bed :)

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 00:31 ----------

groan...here we go again :)

yep late run

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 00:40 ----------

Incidently, the worst quote the journalists digging for dirt on Jeremy Corbyn could get out of his ex wife was that he ate cold baked beans out of the can.

ive alway well to few years back always been labour, would like to be again, but really since blare it has been difficult to connect, it may that people are more savy now but really, labour does not seem real when you dig into people background. Not the that other parties, are any more so people of the people. But Corbyn seem to rely on it.

Edited by phil752

Being prepared to talk to the IRA helped bring the Troubles to an end.

Oh Saint Corbyn solved the terrorists problem now did he. Talk about revisionism. I suppose he personally brokered the surrender of the Third Reich too.

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 00:48 ----------

i havent read that, but even if it states that, does that mean its true? and if it is true, who gives a monkies,? there are many many other politicians who have done exactly that, and even worse, who cares....

Ok, im off to bed :)

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 00:31 ----------

groan...here we go again :)

Are you saying he didnt support the UK's enemies as well as his son going to grammar school? :)

9/11 brought the ira to an end, not talk.

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 00:35 ----------

yep late run

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 00:40 ----------

ive alway well to few years back always been labour, would like to be again, but really since blare it has been difficult to connect, it may that people are more savy now but really, labour does not seem real when you dig into people background. Not the that other parties, are any more so people of the people. But Corbyn seem to rely on it.

Corbyn is the real deal. That's why the Establishment hate him.

Listen to his policies.

Corbyn is the real deal. That's why the Establishment hate him.

Listen to his policies.

I did. They are incoherent, uncosted, vindictive, and driven by populism and mob mentality.

The man is dangerous and the electorate know it - which is why he will never get in.

I did. They are incoherent, uncosted, vindictive, and driven by populism and mob mentality.

The man is dangerous and the electorate know it - which is why he will never get in.

Oh really.... (yawn)... In your opinion...

Preferable to being involved with the IRA one feels...

But far more deadly

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 07:02 ----------

And May is not driven by populism?

And doesn't have the most populist media on her side, and the ex-populist UKIP vote on her side too?

And is campaigning with practically no policies, except the occasional one that is a complete lie. All she has is a few slogans.

Love him or loathe him Corbyn is presenting a costed policy set, that is full of policies that polling has demonstrated are popular with the puplic. The guy is also achingly genuine.

You've lost track of reality.

Edited by I1L2T3

Come now, this is not like you: where is the reasoned argument that I have come to expect?

He's not dangerous because his party is not loyal enough to follow him blindly (if at all).

Oh Saint Corbyn solved the terrorists problem now did he. Talk about revisionism. I suppose he personally brokered the surrender of the Third Reich too.

That was Paul Nutall.

Are you saying he didnt support the UK's enemies as well as his son going to grammar school? :)

Obelix, if you can't just accept that Corbyn's ex-wife sent his kid to grammar school directly against his wishes and that it was at least a part of the reason why they got divorced, then this is an utterly pointless conversation. I get that you don't like Corbyn, that's fine, but to continue to push a point that's completely wrong and misleading is undermining any actual anti-Corbyn arguments you may have. Have you stopped beating your wife?