The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

Incidently, the worst quote the journalists digging for dirt on Jeremy Corbyn could get out of his ex wife was that he ate cold baked beans out of the can.

Really?

Jeremy Corbyn's first wife reveals how their marriage really ended after his lover Diane Abbott made a 'hostile' home visit and told her: 'Get out of town'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241487/Get-town-Jeremy-Corbyn-s-wife-tells-MoS-marriage-really-ended-lover-turned-Minister-Diane-Abbott-hostile-home-visit-told-leave.html

Really?

Jeremy Corbyn's first wife reveals how their marriage really ended after his lover Diane Abbott made a 'hostile' home visit and told her: 'Get out of town'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241487/Get-town-Jeremy-Corbyn-s-wife-tells-MoS-marriage-really-ended-lover-turned-Minister-Diane-Abbott-hostile-home-visit-told-leave.html

I'm not spotting any dirt on Corbyn himself there, only on his poor choice of company.

Love him or loathe him Corbyn is presenting a costed policy set, that is full of policies that polling has demonstrated are popular with the puplic. The guy is also achingly genuine.

You've lost track of reality.

I'd debate the costed point as he seems to use money to pay for several things. The rest - well May is running on things that are popular. It's called democracy.

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 10:00 ----------

Have you stopped beating your wife?

I'm not married. But she does like a bit of SnM anyway so not yet :)

I'd debate the costed point as he seems to use money to pay for several things. The rest - well May is running on things that are popular. It's called democracy.

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 10:00 ----------

I'm not married. But she does like a bit of SnM anyway so not yet :)

Touche! :D

Oh Saint Corbyn solved the terrorists problem now did he. Talk about revisionism. I suppose he personally brokered the surrender of the Third Reich too.

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 00:48 ----------

Are you saying he didnt support the UK's enemies as well as his son going to grammar school? :)

His son going to a grammar school? we know his son went to a grammar school, that is not the issue is it Obelix? you are trying your damndest to label him as a hypocrite, put you cant get that cap to fit on his head, it will not go on, as much as you bash it down, it will still not go on his head, dont let your hatred of the man blind you to the truth, you are doing yourself a huge miservice, i always thought you were above that, you know what the truth is, just accept it and move on, surely you must have realised this argument is over and you are going nowhere, as much as you want it to be true....

His wife said... "she had decided against her husband's wishes to send Benjamin to Queen Elizabeth boys' school in Barnet, north London"

It was one of the major factors in the breakdown of his marriage, and yet you still wish to perceive him as a hypocrite,

His son went to a grammar school, but to say Corbyn sent his son to a grammar school is absurd..

I have seen a picture of the queen shaking hands with Martin McGuinnes, does she support terrorism, is she friends with a terrorist?, i have also seen Thatcher doing the same, shaking his hand and smiling, did she support terrorism? but we know she was on really friendly terms with that murderous dictator Pinochet

you are doing yourself a huge miservice, i always thought you were above that...

He is entirely right here..

I have seen a picture of the queen shaking hands with Martin McGuinnes, does she support terrorism, is she friends with a terrorist?, i have also seen Thatcher doing the same, shaking his hand and smiling, did she support terrorism?

Should we mention the convicted terrorist Nelson Mandella at this point?

I have seen a picture of the queen shaking hands with Martin McGuinnes, does she support terrorism, is she friends with a terrorist?, i have also seen Thatcher doing the same, shaking his hand and smiling, did she support terrorism? but we know she was on really friendly terms with that murderous dictator Pinochet

Thatcher was Prime minister. It was entirely reasonable she would have dealings with the IRA. The Queen is head of state. I doubt either of them are friends as such.

Corbyn was a political nobody known for being a rabble rousing rebellious left winger. Just after the IRA blew up the Cabinet in Brighton he was giving legitimacy to the IRA by attending their meetings - standing to attention as they were eulogised and glorified. Giving speeches in support of the active IRA members in the UK. Not one, not twice he did that for SEVEN years. He was on the editorial board - in fact the secretary of the London Labour Briefing which just after the Brighton bomb had such delightful comments published like "What do you call four dead Tories? A start.” and "get on your bike now Norman (Tebbit)"

He attack the Anglo Irish accords which led to the peace process because they wouldn't lead to a united Ireland. Corbyn supported the aims of the IRA. He gave comfort and succor to those fighting against the state. That's high treason in my book and it's high time he was recognised as such.

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 12:40 ----------

He is entirely right here..

Should we mention the convicted terrorist Nelson Mandella at this point?

I wasn't aware he was still alive let alone trying to get elected in the UK.

Thatcher was Prime minister. It was entirely reasonable she would have dealings with the IRA. The Queen is head of state. I doubt either of them are friends as such.

Corbyn was a political nobody known for being a rabble rousing rebellious left winger. Just after the IRA blew up the Cabinet in Brighton he was giving legitimacy to the IRA by attending their meetings - standing to attention as they were eulogised and glorified. Giving speeches in support of the active IRA members in the UK. Not one, not twice he did that for SEVEN years. He was on the editorial board - in fact the secretary of the London Labour Briefing which just after the Brighton bomb had such delightful comments published like "What do you call four dead Tories? A start.” and "get on your bike now Norman (Tebbit)"

He attack the Anglo Irish accords which led to the peace process because they wouldn't lead to a united Ireland. Corbyn supported the aims of the IRA. He gave comfort and succor to those fighting against the state. That's high treason in my book and it's high time he was recognised as such.

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 12:40 ----------

I wasn't aware he was still alive let alone trying to get elected in the UK.

And as i recall, she declared that she would not negotiate with terrorists, whilst secret talks with terrorists were being carried out...

As for all your Corbyn supported the IRA comments, jeeez i dont have the energy or inclination to go into this again for the millionth time, we will have to agree to disagree on that