The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

I didn't say there wouldn't be costings..I said...

What was my incoherent argument?

Ok, go and find them then.

To be honest I've seen individual costings for Labour pledges. I'm not so confident about the manifesto as a whole- I'm sure the other parties will be on it.

Pinochet. She openly called him a personal friend, invited him round for dinner as a friend rather than a state visit and tried to assist him when he was charged with war crimes. How's that for starters?

I never knew the UN had named Chile a terrorist state. He was a nasty piece of work tho.

Just seen the latest breaking news on BBC about Labours Manifesto being leaked.

They include Nationalising the Railway, buses, the energy industry and Royal Mail, scrapping tuition fees and renewing Trident!

Where the heck are they going to get all this money? Will they scrap HS2 rail, stop Hinkley being the most expensive building in the world or put up tax for everyone?

They include Nationalising the Railway, buses, the energy industry and Royal Mail, scrapping tuition fees and renewing Trident!

Where the heck are they going to get all this money? Will they scrap HS2 rail, stop Hinkley being the most expensive building in the world or put up tax for everyone?

beat me to it . promising the world on every subject ,nhs, education, armed forces , world peace but how will they find all the money for it ? yes you have guessed correct, tax rises and massive borrowing . Billions for this and Billions for that , easy to make promises that will never come true .

Maybe you should read the manifesto.

It might tell you.

Please report back with your findings.

beat me to it . promising the world on every subject ,nhs, education, armed forces , world peace but how will they find all the money for it ? yes you have guessed correct, tax rises and massive borrowing . Billions for this and Billions for that , easy to make promises that will never come true .

But the Tories are not ruling out tax rises, and have had massive borrowing for years. Only with added austerity and now fox slaughter.

Pot....kettle....black

---------- Post added 10-05-2017 at 22:46 ----------

and you report back with your costings for all the false promises

I don't support Labour. I'm suggesting that people read the manifesto first before launching into displays of faux incredulity.