The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

I've heard that clap trap for years, it might have been valid years ago but not any more, Labour got in in the last election whilst the Rotherham abuse case (of which Labour councillors were complicit) was still major news and they unbelievably still romped home, any fringe parties who emerge are vilified out of existence by the press. The only alternatives are the finished UKIP and the unecessary Green Party.

My vote possibly gives someone a great privilige in life and I'm sorry they are going to have to earn it and none of the candidates in my constituency is worth leaving the house for.

Which councillors were complicit? and how were they complicit? you really should alert the authorities if you have such meaningful knowledge..

Three local MP's were also accused of being complicit, and their accuser now owes them quite a few thousand pounds in compensation

Which councillors were complicit? and how were they complicit? you really should alert the authorities if you have such meaningful knowledge..

Three local MP's were also accused of being complicit, and their accuser now owes them quite a few thousand pounds in compensation

Have a read of the Jay Report.

off topic but really, if they didnt know, they should have known, it was either incompetence or a conspiracy, shame on anyone trying to defend them