The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

like I said im not a big admirer of May and one day she will be finished. When do you think she will be out on her ears ? because soon enough could be long time

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 21:12 ----------

Nope, and you can ask me a question whenever you want. I"ll be glad to answer.

Asked you many questions before , never got an answer , but here goes . Why do you put so much trust in Jeremy to run the country ?

How does it? Are you blind to what happened exactly one month ago.

Despite his surge in popularity and his alleged increasing supporters (a lot of which is fuelled by faux celebrity endorsements and horse crap undeliverable policy soundbites in any event), when it came to the polls and population had their say Corbyn fell short of a majority by 64 seats and lagged behind the tories by 56 seats.

I have said earlier that we all agree that May took a battering but irrelevent of that Corbyn failed to deliver even when going up against supposedly the worst PM and Government in decades. If he cant beat that, what hope would he have against a more popular Tory face and during a brighter period for the nation.

I have said before. He still has a huge mountain to climb and preaching to his disciples is not going to change that position.

Unless something dramatic happens (even May being ousted as leader....which will just be replaced with another Tory) the next scheduled election will be May 2022.

Lets see if Corbynmania can last another 5 years.

What a cavalcade of cojones.

I spotted that one coming a mile off :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 22:07 ----------

erm.........is May in power or just acting like she is? lol

Just been on the news , May is still in power and after all this, time reading all these threads you would have thought Jeremy was leading the country

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 22:20 ----------

nice ,intellectual response

Oh right. So the election results are all fake are they?

Sorry everyone. I stand corrected. JNewton has educated me.

Corbyn won. He is the prime minster. Everyone in the nation loves him. He is the saviour of this country and we are all going to live in a wonderful fair and equal utopia filled with fairy dust and pots of gold.

My bad.

Why do you put so much trust in Jeremy to run the country ?

This is a good question, and I would like to see it answered in absolute terms rather than relative ones: examples of his merits rather than reasons why he would be better than May... the latter would be no argument since a dose of dysentery would run the country better than May.

Just been on the news , May is still in power and after all this, time reading all these threads you would have thought Jeremy was leading the country

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 22:20 ----------

nice ,intellectual response

Thank you.

Corbyn won. He is the prime minster. Everyone in the nation loves him. He is the saviour of this country and we are all going to live in a wonderful fair and equal utopia filled with fairy dust and pots of gold.

My bad.

don't let this idiot get to you , as I said before , comes on makes stupid statements , answers no questions and disappears

My bad.

Thank you for the compliment but try not to be so grumpy.

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 22:32 ----------

don't let this idiot get to you , as I said before , comes on makes stupid statements , answers no questions and disappears

That's nice, are you trying to upset me?