The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

wow...well thought out reply...i bet you will delete that later tho, thats what you are like, say what you think, then back down and delete it lol...coward

It was well thought out I thought. JC is 67. He's doddery. He's old. He's a geriatric and the 'special care' he survives on is the sycophancy of people like you.

Calling someone a coward online....? The irony.

It was well thought out I thought. JC is 67. He's doddery. He's old. He's a geriatric and the 'special care' he survives on is the sycophancy of people like you.

Calling someone a coward online....? The irony.

no...i call people that make comments on line .....then delete them ....cowards...they say what they think then back down, you have nothing to offer do you.?

no...i call people that make comments on line .....then delete them ....cowards...they say what they think then back down, you have nothing to offer do you.?

I told you why I deleted it. This thread is not about you and the messages you send former(?) Scottish MPs. It's about the Labour Party.

I found this interesting. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-37266208

Now I'm not disputing there are pockets of poverty in the south east. Some are large, some are very deep. But £30bn jezza? And define south east? Is jaywick getting any and places like that? Where's that money coming from? His audience was Kent, an area blessed with pretty decent transport infrastructure, certainly compared with the road between Sheffield and Manchester. I don't know whether applaud the fact he's turning into a "real" politician and plucking numbers out of a hat or chastise him because he's turning into a "real" politician plucking numbers out of a hat.

New poll....

More than half of Brits think the media is deliberately biased against Jeremy Corbyn, poll shows.....

no surprise there then

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/more-half-brits-think-media-8765874#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Barely more than half.

"YouGov said the view was held by 51% of British adults - along with 97% of those who plan to back Mr Corbyn in Labour's leadership election."

Barely more than half.

"YouGov said the view was held by 51% of British adults - along with 97% of those who plan to back Mr Corbyn in Labour's leadership election."

yep, as it says, more than half ....

in simple terms, it means most of the people of the country think that the media is bias against Corbyn, i wonder if the majority of our country are conspiracy theorists :huh: