The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

yep, as it says, more than half ....

in simple terms, it means most of the people of the country think that the media is bias against Corbyn, i wonder if the majority of our country are conspiracy theorists :huh:

Only a few thousand were asked. How many that think it could provide anything resembling proof?

What it clearly shows is that Corbyn supports are beyond paranoid.

Only a few thousand were asked. How many that think it could provide anything resembling proof?

Sheffield forum makes me laugh :hihi:

people say Corbyn is unelctable, just look at the polls it proves it, he is unelectable.....then when a poll turns up that they dont like................its, oh it was only a small poll....lol

---------- Post added 04-09-2016 at 18:12 ----------

What it clearly shows is that Corbyn supports are beyond paranoid.

it wasnt just Corbyn supporters polled :huh: it was a cross section of the country....even 44% of Owen Smith supporters think there is bias against Corbyn

people say Corbyn is unelctable, just look at the polls it proves it, he is unelectable.....then when a poll turns up that they dont like................its, oh it was only a small poll....lol

I do like it. It backs my theory that Corbyn supporters are paranoid.

Believing doesn't make it true. Believing JC won't win the GE is common sense. Believing there is an MI5 conspiracy against him is paranoid delusion. But then...Seumas Milne works for Corbyn so can't say I'm surprised. He checks for MI5 under the bed at night, the imbecile.

More conspiracy theory polls for you below :)

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/04/conspiracy-theory-poll-results-.html

---------- Post added 04-09-2016 at 18:17 ----------

---------- Post added 04-09-2016 at 18:12 ----------

it wasnt just Corbyn supporters polled :huh: it was a cross section of the country....even 44% of Owen Smith supporters think there is bias against Corbyn

Yes, I can read. 51% of the general public believe it. 97% of those that will vote Corbyn believe it. 97%!!!

Edited by Santo

New poll....

More than half of Brits think the media is deliberately biased against Jeremy Corbyn, poll shows.....

no surprise there then

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/more-half-brits-think-media-8765874#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Does no one see the irony in the Mirror negatively reporting about political bias in the press?

Remember how much the Mirror loves Corbyn:

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8299184.ece/BINARY/dailymirrorfront.jpg

Edited by the_bloke

If we're talking polls:

New data from Survation’s UK omnibus shows Prime Minister Theresa May as the most favourable party leader, some 64 points ahead of Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Mrs May’s positive rating (+34) compares to Jeremy Corbyn’s (-31) who was the least favorable of all of the politicians listed.

http://survation.com/new-polling-theresa-may-favourable-party-leader/

Either way, it's all very sad even for non-Labourites. A great Party, brought to the brink of self-destruction by internal squabbles is not good for UK democracy.

Is it internal sqabbles? It seems to me that an outside group has joined the party through a stupid loop hole in the membership rules and elected a leader who has little interest in election victories but is more concerned with street protest. I doubt that by the time those who have been members for decades regain control from those who joined 12 months ago there will be a party left to save.

Is it internal sqabbles? It seems to me that an outside group has joined the party through a stupid loop hole in the membership rules and elected a leader who has little interest in election victories but is more concerned with street protest. I doubt that by the time those who have been members for decades regain control from those who joined 12 months ago there will be a party left to save.

not trying to be clever, but this shows how little you know about what is happening in the party