The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

not trying to be clever, but this shows how little you know about what is happening in the party

By a process of fabrication, I'm now able to report that Momentum is actually a secret organisation operating under the control of Mossad, the CIA, MI5, the Corporations and the Illuminati specifically for the purpose of destroying Labour.

There's no evidence for this at all, but with the media bias and the way that corporations control information, there wouldn't be; so that's just more proof that I'm right.

It's all intended to exploit the poor so that the Jeremy Kyle show can sell their organs to the Roswell aliens who still haven't recovered fully from the autopsies.

By a process of fabrication, I'm now able to report that Momentum is actually a secret organisation operating under the control of Mossad, the CIA, MI5, the Corporations and the Illuminati specifically for the purpose of destroying Labour.

There's no evidence for this at all, but with the media bias and the way that corporations control information, there wouldn't be; so that's just more proof that I'm right.

It's all intended to exploit the poor so that the Jeremy Kyle show can sell their organs to the Roswell aliens who still haven't recovered fully from the autopsies.

what is the point in this post, for what purpose does it serve. if its an attempt at humour, it leaves a lot to be desired

what is the point in this post, for what purpose does it serve. if its an attempt at humour, it leaves a lot to be desired

If you say so. You've clearly been brainwashed by the corporate media. I can think of no other reason you'd deny it.

If you say so. You've clearly been brainwashed by the corporate media. I can think of no other reason you'd deny it.

who is the one that has been brainwashed by the corporate media, ? if i was in support of Corbyn, then i am hardly the one to be brainwashed by the media, have you not noticed they hate him and want him destroyed?

who is the one that has been brainwashed by the corporate media, ? if i was in support of Corbyn, then i am hardly the one to be brainwashed by the media, have you not noticed they hate him and want him destroyed?

I'm sure that's what you and your corporate paymasters want us to think. We're on to you now though.

Why does it?

because with all due respect to Pacifica, she asks if an outside group has joined the party, fully unaware that there has always been leftists in the party, and more so was even founded by leftists

---------- Post added 07-09-2016 at 18:37 ----------

I'm sure that's what you and your corporate paymasters want us to think. We're on to you now though.

whom are my corporate pay masters?

Could be any of them. My money'd be on big pharma.

Everybody knows they hate Labour, because Labour would stop their evil schemes to scare puppies.

Why don't you tell me.

why dont i tell you what?

look mate, if you want to discus the subject at hand, i am more than happy to do so, but if you just want to talk nonsense and play word games, then you are wasting my time, and i will leave you to it....

why dont i tell you what?

look mate, if you want to discus the subject at hand, i am more than happy to do so, but if you just want to talk nonsense and play word games, then you are wasting my time, and i will leave you to it....

Momentum was formed by the self-confessed Zionist Jon Lansman in october 2015. Since then they've managed to keep Labour lurching from one leadership crisis to another culminating in the current leadership election. They've driven down the party's poll ratings from 34% to 27%, quadrupling the deficit to the Tories from -4% to -16% and securing the Tory hold on power for years to come.

It is clearly Momentum's purpose to destroy the party. I can't be sure who's ultimately behind it, and maybe you don't know either. But whoever they are you can bet their ultimate goal is to exploit the poor.

Edited by unbeliever