The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

Are you a Labourite tory ukip or bnp'er?

try answer the other points I mentioned..

if you care so much for Labour

It's good that folk have your opinion. Hopefully it is shared by enough activists to keep JC in power long enough for labour to lose the next election catastrophically. It is the only way the poison will be expunged from the party and it can then try to rebuild and regain electability.

I see even the guardian has printed an orbituary..http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/08/corbyn-v-smith-on-question-time-john-craces-take

Edited by pacifica

i dont need to, its my opinion, so i dont need to back anything up...see ya then :)

Back are you?

Perhaps you can fill us in on the latest on the Momentum/Conservative plans to destroy the party and how they're progressing.

Once the moderates have been purged from the party, who then will you blame for the fact that people aren't voting Labour?

And where exactly is JCs powerbase? London perhaps.

---------- Post added 09-09-2016 at 23:58 ----------

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/despised-jeremy-corbyn-told-stay-8801886

'Despised' Jeremy Corbyn told to stay away from Sheffield election campaign

The Labour leader was ordered to stay away from the campaign because they said even the mention of his name is poison on the doorstep

One local activist said Mr Corbyn was "universally despised" in the area.

Cllr Grocutt said on Twitter today that people on the doorstep had told her they "couldn't vote for Labour" while Mr Corbyn was leader.

As i mentioned earlier, the labour candidate was anti Corbyn..thats why they probably didnt turn out and vote for her...when you compare that thousands turned out for a Corbyn rally not long before...its not hard to work out

i notice "The Mirror" (who hate Corbyn) have quotes like...

But Labour sources independently told the Mirror....

One local activist said...

A Lib Dem source said...

They have not put any meat on the bones, just "people said"...i take particular note that they never mention that the Labour candidate was anti Corbyn...if they did i missed it

---------- Post added 10-09-2016 at 07:42 ----------

Back are you?

Perhaps you can fill us in on the latest on the Momentum/Conservative plans to destroy the party and how they're progressing.

Once the moderates have been purged from the party, who then will you blame for the fact that people aren't voting Labour?

ahhhh, the person who starts a thread, and then trolls people who offer their views on his own thread........priceless :huh:

Edited by banjodeano

ahhhh, the person who starts a thread, and then trolls people who offer their views on his own thread........priceless :huh:

I don't know where you're getting that from.

As a Conservative voter, I just wanted to offer my thanks and congratulations on behalf of the "right" to Momentum.

Labour out of the picture for at least 20 years I reckon. Job well done. A bonus is probably in order.

As i mentioned earlier, the labour candidate was anti Corbyn..thats why they probably didnt turn out and vote for her...when you compare that thousands turned out for a Corbyn rally not long before...its not hard to work out

A Lib Dem source said...

They have not put any meat on the bones, just "people said"...i take particular note that they never mention that the Labour candidate was anti Corbyn...if they did i missed it

---------- Post added 10-09-2016 at 07:42 ----------

I think you'll find that most Labour MP's are anti Corbyn.

People used to turn out for Michael Foot, Neil Kinnock, Gordon Brown and Ed Miliband too.

None of them won an election though.

A Lib Dem source said...

You are hillarious. Do you really think the average voter knows or is bothered which labour leader a particular candidate supports or how much? If that is the case labour are going to get a damned good thrashing in virtually every Westminster seat in the country and will lose control of every council as well.

But just in case you are right. Which other labour councillors should we vote off the council next may for not being corbin enough? Will votes for the libdem candidate improve labours standing? Presumably come may 2020 we shouldn't vote for the labour mps around here either. At least 3 of them have spoken out against your mate jeremy and I don't think the rest are fully on message.

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

You are hillarious. Do you really think the average voter knows or is bothered which labour leader a particular candidate supports or how much? If that is the case labour are going to get a damned good thrashing in virtually every Westminster seat in the country and will lose control of every council as well.

But just in case you are right. Which other labour councillors should we vote off the council next may for not being corbin enough? Will votes for the libdem candidate improve labours standing? Presumably come may 2020 we shouldn't vote for the labour mps around here either. At least 3 of them have spoken out against your mate jeremy and I don't think the rest are fully on message.

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

It's okay Banjo I've got this one.

Those nasty moderate Blairites weren't really Labour anyway. Only Momentum members are true genuine Labour.

Jeremy Corbyn is the second coming and anybody who says otherwise is a monster or a fool for believing the horrible, nasty, mean, and biased press who hate Jeremy just because of how awesome and wonderful he is.

When the next general election comes, all the Labour MPs who haven't seen the light that is Jeremy will be deselected and the huddled masses will rise up and send him into number 10 in an historic landslide.

So there.

It's good that folk have your opinion. Hopefully it is shared by enough activists to keep JC in power long enough for labour to lose the next election catastrophically. It is the only way the poison will be expunged from the party and it can then try to rebuild and regain electability.

I see even the guardian has printed an orbituary..http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/08/corbyn-v-smith-on-question-time-john-craces-take

oh there you go again.. you didn't answer the points ..or the questions.. just more childish reaction.. yawn