The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

I asked you if you knew any such people. I suspect that you do as they're very common, but they've not disclosed it to you. I could of course be wrong. Let's see what the poll turns up.

you asked me if i did, i replied no, you are wrong, i am right..nothing difficult about that to understand...

the poll will not prove whether i do or do not know people that will not vote labour because of Corbyn, but, go ahead with your poll if it makes you feel better :thumbsup:

you asked me if i did, i replied no, you are wrong, i am right..nothing difficult about that to understand...

the poll will not prove whether i do or do not know people that will not vote labour because of Corbyn, but, go ahead with your poll if it makes you feel better :thumbsup:

It doesn't matter whether you actually do know such people or not. You might like to check if there's anybody you haven't discussed the matter with. It's up to you. The real point I was trying to make is that there are a great many such people and this is why Labour are dying at the hands of Corbyn and Momentum.

You have your hands around the throat of a great and rightly proud political movement which has changed the country for the better in so many ways. And to add insult to injury you're shouting at it that you're saving it whilst draining the life from its gasping body.

Edited by unbeliever

It doesn't matter whether you actually do know such people or not. You might like to check if there's anybody you haven't discussed the matter with. It's up to you. The real point I was trying to make is that there are a great many such people and this is why Labour are dying at the hands of Corbyn and Momentum.

You have your hands around the throat of a great and rightly proud political movement which has changed the country for the better in so many ways. And to add insult to injury you're shouting at it that you're saving it whilst draining the life from it's gasping body.

of course it doesnt, but it seems to matter to you whether i know anybody or not, i replied to your question, whether you believe my answer is up to you...

i am taking a time out, as i suspect your trolling your own thread again..

of course it doesnt, but it seems to matter to you whether i know anybody or not, i replied to your question, whether you believe my answer is up to you...

i am taking a time out, as i suspect your trolling your own thread again..

In 25 minutes, I have 2 votes for "I was likely to vote Labour, but I am disinclined to do so with Corbyn as leader" and none for the reverse. It's early, but it's not looking good for Momentum.

---------- Post added 12-09-2016 at 13:11 ----------

And now the mods have deleted it. Not a word of explanation. I've given up asking why they do such things. Forget it.

Perhaps anybody who's changed their voting intention, one way or the other, could pipe up on this thread. Although I doubt we'll get enough responses to infer anything either way.

Edited by unbeliever

These maniacal Corbyn supports just won't accept he is unpopular, even with today's poll now showing Labour has their worst ever poll rating in opposition.

Even Ed Milliband was 3 points ahead of the Conservatives one year into his leadership. Corbyn is 11 points behind.

Wait for the cries of 'it's the biased media' or 'they are rigged polls'.

Quite startling really.

Maniacal is about right..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-37340912

There is something very rotten in Labour at the moment, they really are the Nasty Party it seems.

I believe you, but if it is the case that you don't know anyone who voted labour but won't with corbin in charge then you really should try and increase your circle of friends. I know several and have one particular drinking buddy who has been pro labour all his life almost to the point of us exchanging blows. He is now very despondent. Not only won't he be voting labour but has writen them off as a bad joke. We now agree on that and the fact that there is no effective opposition. That is the biggest danger facing the country. The tories have no opposition holding them in check. Corbin has ceased to be a danger to the country as he and labour have become irrelevant.

---------- Post added 12-09-2016 at 16:19 ----------

Maniacal is about right..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-37340912

There is something very rotten in Labour at the moment, they really are the Nasty Party it seems.

It seems that corbin's supporters hate labour mps more than they hate the government.