The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

No forgetting the one where he was sat on the floor of a train saying there were no seats.

Or being too timid to ask someone to move a bag...

Oh yes. I still get chuckle out of that one.

Oh woe is me, no seats :cry: What about all these seats over here? Shhh :rant:! Oh woe is me no seats :cry:

---------- Post added 07-03-2017 at 10:33 ----------

Too timid?? And then you say he talks to the ira?

No that he's a liar and a conman as well as a traitor.

Edited by unbeliever

No forgetting the one where he was sat on the floor of a train saying there were no seats.

FFS this is politics: why let inconvenient facts get in the way of a reasonable report?

If it is typically true that the trains are very crowded, then the report was fair and only shows poor planning if he picked a time when it wasn't crowded enough.

Poor planning is clearly not good, but not worthy of the fuss that has been made about this one.

FFS this is politics: why let inconvenient facts get in the way of a reasonable report?

If it is typically true that the trains are very crowded, then the report was fair and only shows poor planning if he picked a time when it wasn't crowded enough.

Poor planning is clearly not good, but not worthy of the fuss that has been made about this one.

Having learned that he had failed to get himself onto a suitably crowded train for his stunt, he could have re-scheduled his stunt for another time.

Instead he lied. Then he lied about the fact that he'd lied. Then he lied about why he'd lied, twice. Then he got cross at people for pointing out that he'd told lots of lies and criticising him for it.

Because he lied. The lied about there being no seats free. If he's willing to lie about something as trivial as there being no seats free then what else is he willing to lie about?

nstead he lied. Then he lied about the fact that he'd lied. Then he lied about why he'd lied, twice.

Er, hello? Politicians lie, it is what they do.

That fact is now officially established as a cornerstone of our constitution.

But as I recall, it was never fully established how much of who was lying about what: there were clear inconsistencies from both sides of the issue.

Er, hello? Politicians lie, it is what they do.

That fact is now officially established as a cornerstone of our constitution.

But as I recall, it was never fully established how much of who was lying about what: there were clear inconsistencies from both sides of the issue.

I care less if Virgin lied. They're not trying to become head of government.

I already know Corbyn lied. And lied a lot. I'm not going to let him or his supporters forget it.

I regard Corbyn as a disaster. His heart is in the right place and many of his policies are sound, but he has allowed himself to be portrayed as a leftwing extremist.

I think he should step down for the sake of the party.

Not my words, but the words of the cleverest man on the planet.

Stephen Hawking: Jeremy Corbyn is a disaster for Labour

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/07/stephen-hawking-jeremy-corbyn-disastrous-labour-resign

Not my words, but the words of the cleverest man on the planet.

Stephen Hawking: Jeremy Corbyn is a disaster for Labour

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/07/stephen-hawking-jeremy-corbyn-disastrous-labour-resign

Sadly I find myself agreeing with this. I still full support Corbyn as a person, and I hope whoever takes over from him continues with most of his policies.

This is the best reason they can find to slag him off, so I don't think he should worry. He's dealing with a nest of vipers. Most politicians lie every time they open their mouths.