Mrs May, Hero of the Brexiters.

if you actually read what i said? i said if a brit goes to work in an EU country he or she will not get Befits or housing given like we do here, the benefits and housing are for settled citizens not migrants:roll:

i know exactly what i voted for and we will get it:o

Im in Germany. I can claim for benefits under the Harz 4 schedule. 400 odd Euro month plus housing and heating and healthcare.

Im not settled, I am an economic migrant and I do claim.

I've also claimed within the last month for healthcare in Romania. Again not a settled migrant.

But then again you see I have a crimson passport that declares my nationality as an EU citizen so I am a citizen of the UK and Germany, and Romania, and France and Spain and Austria and Slovenia and etc etc etc...

Care to retract your incorrect comment btw about who can claim benefits?

What, so EU citizens can claim benefits in EU countries, yet the UK can refuse to pay benefits to EU citizens who are not UK citizens? And the other EU countries have more generous rates?

This is the opposite of what the ill-informed man in the pub thinks!

What's the point of this Brexit thing again?

if you actually read what i said? i said if a brit goes to work in an EU country he or she will not get Befits or housing given like we do here, the benefits and housing are for settled citizens not migrants:roll:

i know exactly what i voted for and we will get it:o

That isn't what you said, unless you think Pablo and Henri are very common names in the UK.

Just admit you are a narrow minded bigot and we can safely ignore you. Have you stopped stealing yet etc?

Just to see if you are paying attention why would I be talking in another thread about the problems in moving a waterbed recently do you think?

not a bigot at all i like to pull people up who are economical with the truth its a straight forward question have you moved or not ? unlike you i dont follow every post that that you do so i must have missed that one :hihi::hihi: what have i supposed to have stolen (apart from your limelight):hihi::hihi:

So, on topic, May announces there won't be a points-based system. Mrs May, Hero of the Brexiters! (and increasingly the Remainers, all that is needed now is an EEA treaty, which looks likely considering she wants to be a leading light in free trade, expect the TTIP UK/US deal to be announced beginning next year, hurrah!)

So, on topic, May announces there won't be a points-based system. Mrs May, Hero of the Brexiters! (and increasingly the Remainers, all that is needed now is an EEA treaty, which looks likely considering she wants to be a leading light in free trade, expect the TTIP UK/US deal to be announced beginning next year, hurrah!)

Followed by a treaty that allows a free flow of economic migrants between the EU and the UK, which will be OK because from an ideological perspective it's our rule not the EU's.

Hurrah!

How much is all this costing? On top of the £150bn the BoE just fronted up.