Mrs May, Hero of the Brexiters.

This is not what the must touted experts, who's advice we were supposed to base our votes on, told us before the vote.

It seems to me that you now reserve the right to blame any downturn in the next 20 years on Brexit.

You'll understand that I find that highly dubious.

---------- Post added 31-08-2016 at 15:57 ----------

There are no requirements at all. But there is a political mandate. That has value.

£350 million a week value?

Remember this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-vote-leave-wipes-nhs-350m-claim-and-rest-of-its-website-after-eu-referendum-a7105546.html

Wheres the money then? Or was it all based on lies? Your "mandate" is based on lies. It's no mandate at all.

Yes. That was a lie. Where's the world-war, and above all where's the immediate devastating recession.

No one promised you a world war. No one promised a recession after the vote.

you promised £350 million a week for the NHS. WHERE IS IT?

£350 million a week value?

Remember this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-vote-leave-wipes-nhs-350m-claim-and-rest-of-its-website-after-eu-referendum-a7105546.html

Wheres the money then? Or was it all based on lies? Your "mandate" is based on lies. It's no mandate at all.

The money will come after we leave. It won't be £350m/week though. Maybe half that. The £350m/week was a lie.

No one promised you a world war. No one promised a recession after the vote.

you promised £350 million a week for the NHS. WHERE IS IT?

I made no such promise. I condemned those who did in the campaign.

The threat of war and immediate massive recession most certainly was made.

---------- Post added 31-08-2016 at 16:03 ----------

What, the type of Brexit? That was never stated.

Itv was very clear that the campaign was for full separation. The EU institutions were to lose their authority over the UK.

I assume that's what's going on.

Officially, there are to be no unofficial (pre art. 50) negotiations. That's according to the officials.

I think it likely that unofficially, the officials are making all manner of unofficial plans.

Interaction with the EU is different from making preparations with your own team.

They still have to fix the fundamental issue of how they are going to have access to the single market whilst controlling immigration and restricting free movement.

We also have to decide who much we are prepared to pay the EU for access.

I find the OP's post alarmingly ignorant in what the process is and depressing in them failing to understand there are many variations on what terms we leave and re-engage with the EU.

It could be the situation that there is little change if we want access to the single market, we pay roughly the same money. submit to free movement but have no influence on the EU being a non member.

Interaction with the EU is different from making preparations with your own team.

They still have to fix the fundamental issue of how they are going to have access to the single market whilst controlling immigration and restricting free movement.

We also have to decide who much we are prepared to pay the EU for access.

I find the OP's post alarmingly ignorant in what the process is and depressing in them failing to understand there are many variations on what terms we leave and re-engage with the EU.

It could be the situation that there is little change if we want access to the single market, we pay roughly the same money. submit to free movement but have no influence on the EU being a non member.

Let's be honest. The thread is a troll effort.