Mrs May, Hero of the Brexiters.

Itv was very clear that the campaign was for full separation. The EU institutions were to lose their authority over the UK.

So what's the position on the single market?

Free movement of people?

Pating the EU money for access to the single market?

It wasnt very clear at all, just lots of promises.

Brexiters

Liars.

No mandate.

Remember this. If you see a brexiter - don't forget to remind them.

Then no politician has any mandate.

There can be nobody not buried in a deep hole in the run up to the vote who was not made aware that the £350m/week was not the net payment and that the real number was half that. Everybody know.

Yes it was a lie, but it was not my lie and I'm done apologising for it.

Those who campaigned for remain made sure that we knew it wasn't real.

Leave still won. Sorry this upsets you, but we did.

---------- Post added 31-08-2016 at 16:07 ----------

So what's the position on the single market?

Free movement of people?

Pating the EU money for access to the single market?

It wasnt very clear at all, just lots of promises.

You don't have to pay for access to the single market. Do you mean single market membership?

I think free movement is probably out. Which is a shame.

That's fine. I'm not done pointing it out to people.

Brexit. Lies. Simple as that. They don't care what they wreck on the country as long as they can sate their racist views.

You're very cross I know. I'll just remind you that there were many reasons for voting to leave the EU, and immigration was only one of them. I would also add that not everybody who thinks net migration is too high is racist.

It's irrelevant. The levers they used were immigration and lying about the money. They allied themselves with that cause, painted themselves black and lowered themselves to that level.

---------- Post added 31-08-2016 at 16:16 ----------

The EU have it do you want it back?

No. I want the brexit mob to admit they campaigned knowing they were doing so on a pack of lies. The 350 million is a fiction, so the EU don't have it, and we can't have it back because it never existed.

It's irrelevant. The levers they used were immigration and lying about the money. They allied themselves with that cause, painted themselves black and lowered themselves to that level.

---------- Post added 31-08-2016 at 16:16 ----------

No. I want the brexit mob to admit they campaigned knowing they were doing so on a pack of lies. The 350 million is a fiction, so the EU don't have it, and we can't have it back because it never existed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/08/cameron-brexit-will-increase-risk-of-europe-descending-into-war/