How much weight have you put on since you were a teenager?

13 minutes ago, Lucas Harper said:
I think it’s common for people to gain weight as they keep aging. Our lifestyle choices and our health, various other factors promote weight gain. It is possible to maintain it with a regular workout and diet. Unless someone is overweight or obese, it is nothing to worry about. Having an active lifestyle is highly essential.

Your weight is probably the biggest sign that you are not healthy. With the rise of type 2 diabetes, people should lose weight.

I am still on a diet, to lose 10lb or so, to get back to what I weighed 5/10 years ago, I would need to lose another stone to get back to my youthfull weight.

Circa 23kg between 18 and 74, I’m six feet tall, have rheumatoid arthritis, high

cholesterol & high blood pressure. Do a 5 miles dog walk every day on one hand and drink alcohol moderately on the other, wife is a healthy eater that she has a habit of infecting me with, come on guys I’ve got to die of something.

My fit weight a 27 yrs was 85k's. Its now a distant dream at 66 I'm currently 96.5 . 

I've lost 2 k in the last few weeks from a post christmas high of 99k - The dreaded 100k was my spur to get going.

I'm currently trying to shift the  excess. My latest system is to burn 1,000 calories in a gym session and I'm only making small gains. I'm addicted to parkrun and that must help.

I'd be happy with 92.9k but I hope for sub 90. 

I don't want to talk about eating and drinking  but IMO its the only way.

At 6'2" and an ex-rugby player I'm not too unhappy with my target.

Edited by Flanker7