How do you sleep?

I was the same till I got a water bed. Fantastic until you have to move house.

Now I'm on a memory foam thingy again and sleeping on my side.

:huh:

I've never had a water bed but...

... I'm guessing that you're supposed to let all the water out and not take it with you when you move house? :roll:

Yes (although I know someone who didnt realise that you could do that...)

The problem is letting the water out - especially if you cannot easily drain it... and then humping all that water up in a bucket..

And then refilling at the far end.. and then heating it up again which takes ages...

And the floor may need reinforcing...

A double waterbed is about a tonne of water - it does have it's own problems.

I sleep on my front (although obviously not face downwards into the pillow).

I do that too sometimes, mostly I lay on my right side with my stomach flat on the bed, left leg at 90 degrees and right leg straight (or stretched across the whole double bed if I'm alone :hihi: )

I sleep on my front (although obviously not face downwards into the pillow).

I have slept that way, but for some reason I now sleep on my side now, but I find if I put too much weight on my right shoulder it affects my right arm.

I have slept that way, but for some reason I now sleep on my side now, but I find if I put too much weight on my right shoulder it affects my right arm.

I have some nights when my shoulder hurts from laying on it. I think it's dodgy though, the joint cracks if I lay in certain positions, it freaks my partner out. That and my right hip which cracks very loudly :hihi: