Nick Clegg revelations

Given that Cameron inserted his penis into a pig's head in his callow youth, I can only assume that he carried on shafting people after he became PM.

If this is true then I don't think its something to mock him for...do you think he wanted to do that? its a part of the bizarre rituals that people destined for great things are put through in these mystery schools.

I think he tried, but was outsmarted by Cameron's low cunning. I think Clegg seriously underestimated what he was up against. He actually thought he could trust him.

No he didn't think that, he actually got lots of things done, a hell of a lot of the LibDem agenda was achieved (proportionally to their electoral success) but people forget that (and the Tories conveniently claim it as their own).

If this is true then I don't think its something to mock him for...do you think he wanted to do that? its a part of the bizarre rituals that people destined for great things are put through in these mystery schools.

Perhaps....But it allegedly happened at Oxford University where, theoretically, anyone bright enough can attend. Plus the fact that Cameron must've been over the age of 18.

Perhaps....But it allegedly happened at Oxford University where, theoretically, anyone bright enough can attend. Plus the fact that Cameron must've been over the age of 18.

It's a stupid rumour put out by a spiteful man who made donations to the Party but wasn't given a cushy government job he'd expected in return. The fact he claimed he had a photo of the event but this has never materialised suggests it's all a load of cobblers.

Besides...even....even if it's true, as part of some initiation to some daft old club, it's no more weird and fetishy than a game of soggy biscuit. Is it?

No-one seriously thinks the guy digs on pigs.

---------- Post added 05-09-2016 at 19:51 ----------

No he didn't think that, he actually got lots of things done, a hell of a lot of the LibDem agenda was achieved (proportionally to their electoral success) but people forget that (and the Tories conveniently claim it as their own).

Quite true Tim. I was reading about what the Lib Dems managed during their time in coalition just t'other day. Was quite a bit.

Edited by Santo

You do know that originally these initiation ceremonies were to cement alegiance to a particular club by making them unable to leave because the said 'indiscretion' would then either be used for blackmail or be publicly revealed and bring about the downfall of the miscreant.

So not just harmless fun after all.

How far Oxbridge (and other institutions,) have moved from this original purpose is not known.

You do know that originally these initiation ceremonies were to cement alegiance to a particular club by making them unable to leave because the said 'indiscretion' would then either be used for blackmail or be publicly revealed and bring about the downfall of the miscreant.

So not just harmless fun after all.

How far Oxbridge (and other institutions,) have moved from this original purpose is not known.

Drivel. Student hi-jinx at best. Not the bloody Illuminati. And it most probably never even happened.