Tories to bring back Grammar schools

Is that in parallel with the extra £350 million they'll spend on the NHS every week.

What has that got to do with anything, we are talking about the Dept of Education budget not the NHS budget, or do you propose to go through the budget of every governmental department. How about Defence, that should keep you busy!

What has that got to do with anything, we are talking about the Dept of Education budget not the NHS budget, or do you propose to go through the budget of every governmental department. How about Defence, that should keep you busy!

You have missed the point. But it was sarcastic anyway.

£50m extra, not £50m taken from the comps? So?

(Btw highlighting a small part of a post and ignoring the rest to claim agreement is rather poor debate)

I don't understand, you agreed with me, so I highlighted YOUR acknowledgement of this in a nut shell and in your very own words. Not my fault you are confused.

Either you did or didn't agree with me, make up your mind.

---------- Post added 09-09-2016 at 13:47 ----------

You have missed the point. But it was sarcastic anyway.

I was aware of that, hence my sarcastic response in return.;)

I don't understand, you agreed with me, so I highlighted YOUR acknowledgement of this in a nut shell and in your very own words. Not my fault you are confused.

Either you did or didn't agree with me, make up your mind.

I'm talking about you saying unbeliever agreed with you. You ignored the rest of the point he made.

If you have already brought it up why are you bringing it up again, weren't you happy with the response?:confused:

Evidently not. Because you still claim wealthier parents can move to grammar school catchment areas but as Bloke has said, they are not in exclusively wealthy areas.

I'm talking about you saying unbeliever agreed with you. You ignored the rest of the point he made.

So did he or did he not agree with me when he said he did, and which part did he agree with? He does not explain which part he did agree with before contradicting himself and disagreeing again with what he just agreed with.

Very confusing. Why not ask HIM to clarify what he did agree with before contradicting what he did agree with.

So did he or did he not agree with me when he said he did, and which part did he agree with? He does not explain which part he did agree with before contradicting himself and disagreeing again with what he just agreed with.

Very confusing. Why not ask HIM to clarify what he did agree with before contradicting what he did agree with.

It's not confusing at all if you apply a little effort.

Shall we have a whip round for some private tuition so you can follow the thread?

Edited by Santo