Tories to bring back Grammar schools

In fact, not at all. From your point of view, everyone should be the same then. Wealth is a crime, good school is a crime, some children trying to learn is a crime, what's not then? You may as well get everybody on benefits and so we all equal.

Are you so small-brained that you think that was the opinion I was expressing?

You can't be. Therefore one must conclude you are a troll. Comprehensive, Grammar and Private education and all you have amounted to is trolling.

Your parents must be proud(!)

Check again my posts; I'm in favour of grammar schools you clot.

You can't be. Therefore one must conclude you are a troll. Comprehensive, Grammar and Private education and all you have amounted to is trolling.

Stay in your bubble while the world is moving fast.

---------- Post added 09-09-2016 at 15:03 ----------

Check again my posts; I'm in favour of grammar schools you clot.

Didn't read all your post, I was reading the one you quoted mine. So good, why can't school be selective then.

Thanks for the advice.

Check my posts, I'm in favour of grammar schools.

Feel stupid?

Ok, I withdraw my last comment, I just didn't find people against grammar school helpful. All my point is to give disadvantage kids a better opportunities in life which grammar school can surely offer, rather than standing outside supermarket smoking weed.:D

---------- Post added 09-09-2016 at 15:10 ----------

Didn't read all your post, I was reading the one you quoted mine. So good, why can't school be selective then.

Ok, I withdraw my last comment, I just didn't find people against grammar school helpful. All my point is to give disadvantage kids a better opportunities in life which grammar school can surely offer, rather than standing outside supermarket smoking weed.:D

---------- Post added 09-09-2016 at 15:10 ----------

Fair enough.

Yes, I'm in favour of them with the proviso those not academically gifted enough to be selected are not left to rot by the underfunding of non-grammars.

Fair enough.

Yes, I'm in favour of them with the proviso those not academically gifted enough to be selected are not left to rot by the underfunding of non-grammars.

Parental support is more important than school. Government needs to provide more funding for some parents. Otherwise, increase funding to certain schools will not make massive difference. School and family education should go parallel.

Parental support is more important than school. Government needs to provide more funding for some parents. Otherwise, increase funding to certain schools will not make massive difference. School and family education should go parallel.

How would you ensure that parents spend that extra support on their children?

And where would you get the money?

Because more money is being spent on grammar schools when this money could be better spent on advancing ALL comprehensive education, as a whole, rather than spend more money on those privileged to go to grammar schools at the expense of ALL tax payers.

People wonder why comprehensives don't do as well as grammar schools, well there are many reasons for this. However, of course grammar school exam results are going to be better, if you cream off the top 20% of students every year. Under such conditions, how do you expect to have a proper comprehensive system?

It's been 20 odd years since I've been in the education system but haven't we had comprehensive schools and nowt else apart from private schools in the main?

We've got divisions now, purely based on parental ability to pay for public schools or a nice house near a good school.