Sheffield Hip hop

• 1 month later...

you should be able to meet like minded people who are into their hip hop at the Tuesday Club at Sheffield University Union. it's on a summer break until the bbq on july 15th but i know there are people who go there that also produce or MC.

if you like UK stuff check out some of the releases on First Word Records

http://www.myspace.com/firstword

the track 'Kranium Rock' is ace.

Any1 seen Hoodz on channel U, im sure i saw a video over the past month, then the other day i saw a decent vid by no xcuse on U, i remeber these guys from about 3 years ago when they were shoddy but this track and vid made them out to be quite decent, style has changed alot since i first saw them. Nice to see some local talent getting some airplay tho.

The trippets night is first monday of the month now, pm risco on here. He organises it and is the dj/producer. Its the best place to start for local mc's wanting to make some contact or get exposure.

Nat

xx

i wonderd when a mate of mine who i havnt seen for a few weeks shouted at me from down the street on monday"are you goin down to trippets tonight"i though are you mad im still gettin over the weekend,but youve cleard it up nat it must hav been open mike night...daaam. big up constant creation non stop hoods underground. xan1 wsk act crew est1983

Archived