Celtic on live in town anywhere Thursday?

jonjo1

Hello All

does anyone know if the Celtic match will be shown live in any pub in Sheffield. Its a pay per view match so I'm not sure many pubs would go for it, not to mention its a Scottish team....blah blah and we're in England

But I need to see it. Listening to a bad Radio Scotland frequency just doesnt cut it.

Cheers

jonjo

good one Andy.

I hope the scousers get through...there'd be some crack before during and after for that game.

I'm gonna try walkabout...they usually have a few games on...I might call ahead and tell them I have a load of mates that want to see the game! See what happens.

Cheers

jonjo

Yeah walkabout might be a good bet. i've known them to show a couple of different games on different tvs before.

For me, you can't beat a stadium, anfield, park head, or anywhere else, covered in green, white, and red. with everyone singing you'll never walk alone. one of those magical moments in football, that just makes you shiver.

Archived