Whose doing Urban Gorilla this Friday....

green

mate, i heard that zabiela was supposed to be playing in march sometime in january. Until i saw the flyers last week, i thought it was just a rumour. Missed the last 2 appearances due to unforseen circumstances. Can't wait! just hope something doesn't get in the way this time.

Would love to go but working Saturday, me mates are going and been asking if I wanna go....

Hmmmm.... dunno (might have to if I could possibly afford it) can pay on the door right? Dont need tickets do you?

It aint at Charles St anymore is it? Its at Niche yeah? and is open till ridiculously early in the morning :D

Originally posted by Mosherchik

Would love to go but working Saturday, me mates are going and been asking if I wanna go....

Hmmmm.... dunno (might have to if I could possibly afford it) can pay on the door right? Dont need tickets do you?

It aint at Charles St anymore is it? Its at Niche yeah? and is open till ridiculously early in the morning :D

Woah, so many questions mushy. Right its at zero these days on matilda street. if it was in niche, i'd be scared to go. Still convinced tat place looks like the gate to hell. Anyway, It's open till 6am, hopefully you will still be able to play on the door, but this will be a very popular event. Tickets are available from the following:

Coolwax

The Store

Jacks

Freebass

Forever Changes

Lowlife

It's £8 or £7 NUS I think.

hope this helps.

Originally posted by Andy78

mate, i heard that zabiela was supposed to be playing in march sometime in january. Until i saw the flyers last week, i thought it was just a rumour. Missed the last 2 appearances due to unforseen circumstances. Can't wait! just hope something doesn't get in the way this time.

Told ya ;) Gutted I'm gonna miss it tho - I start work before it finishes... :(

Archived