Whose doing Urban Gorilla this Friday....

green

Originally posted by Andy78

Woah, so many questions mushy. Right its at zero these days on matilda street. if it was in niche, i'd be scared to go. Still convinced tat place looks like the gate to hell. Anyway, It's open till 6am, hopefully you will still be able to play on the door, but this will be a very popular event. Tickets are available from the following:

Coolwax

The Store

Jacks

Freebass

Forever Changes

Lowlife

It's £8 or £7 NUS I think.

hope this helps.

Ta chicken :thumbsup: will have to get my comrades in arms and sally forth to Zero (not Niche :roll: ) put on me best beanie and throw shapes like a complete pillock. :thumbsup:

I liked it at Charles St too :sad: Jungle Juice was good there as well but it is no more :cry:

Change of name and change of venue, but otherwise still brocking...

Pasted from the D'n'B Arena forums...

----

Name: The Junglist Alliance Presents - 'Return of the RedI'

Genre: Drum and Bass/Jungle/Dub/Reggae/Instrumental Hip-Hop

Venue: 'The Earl of Arundel and Surrey' (FKA Monica's) On QUEENS ROAD opposite Halfords, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Date: Saturday 24th April 2004

Entry Price: £2 - Flat rate

Time: 10 till late

---

Also the Junglist Alliance are at Headcharge this week..!

Bum! Cant go to Urban Gorilla Friday now! :sad: went to Tues Club last night (obviously :roll: ) and now cannae afford to go out Friday :cry: also feeling a bit delicate :mrgreen: too much red bull, not alot of sleep :cool:

Doh!

Might check out Earl of Arundel and Surrey tho being as it is near to where I work

Originally posted by green

can the earl do late events anymore??!!?? i heard somewhere that they were having trouble with licensing? i may have heard incorrectly?

I'm not 100% on this.

I think (and don't quote me on this) that they did have a few problems, and had to cancel a couple of events last month.

But now it all appears to have been resolved, hence there are a few nights coming up there in April.

Originally posted by Mosherchik

Bum! Cant go to Urban Gorilla Friday now! :sad: went to Tues Club last night (obviously :roll: ) and now cannae afford to go out Friday :cry: also feeling a bit delicate :mrgreen: too much red bull, not alot of sleep :cool:

Doh!

Might check out Earl of Arundel and Surrey tho being as it is near to where I work

Awww, i could have come and said boo to you! Not fair!

Archived