Do you feel more or less patriotic since the EU Referendum ?

Since the Referendum do you feel more or less patriotic ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Since the Referendum do you feel more or less patriotic ?

• More patriotic
    • Less patriotic
    • No difference

Hateful post. Well done you:roll:

I believe that one is responsible for their actions.

If this country's prosperity is to fall because of the vote, I believe it is reasonable for the people who endorsed this action to suffer first and the most. We do not all deserve the same consequences. For example you shouldn't expect me to see an increase in my car insurance if you caused an accident.

If this country's prosperity is to fall because of the vote, I believe it is reasonable for the people who endorsed this action to suffer first and the most. We do not all deserve the same consequences. For example you shouldn't expect me to see an increase in my car insurance if you caused an accident.

Righto. Then everybody who voted Labour in 2005 owes me an absolute truck load.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-37726493

Sunderland to hopefully get what they deserve. Incoming joblesses.

We don't want jobs to be lost. Nobody deserves any hardship or punishment.

Article 50 triggering is at least 5 months away. Little by little we can make the case for not triggering it and at the very least pushing for the least extreme versions of Brexit. Day by day and month by month the sentiment can be shifted and the economic realities and risks made clear. As the sentiment shifts then damaging decisions by companies could be averted.

There is so far to go that it's too early to start wishing ill on people.

How do you know what the factory workers voted for?

It's not unreasonable to suggest they voted in the same way as the rest of the city is it?

61% voted out.

That leaves 51,930 people who voted to remain. Isn't it unreasonable to suggest to what these 6,700 workers voted for? What if they didn't vote in the same way as the rest of the city?

Someone voted remain. Nearly 52,000 people.

Ez1234 or whatever, said they deserve what's coming to them. If the results showed that most of these workers voted to remain, would it still maintain this stance?

61% voted out.

That leaves 51,930 people who voted to remain. Isn't it unreasonable to suggest to what these 6,700 workers voted for? What if they didn't vote in the same way as the rest of the city?

Someone voted remain. Nearly 52,000 people.

Ez1234 or whatever, said they deserve what's coming to them. If the results showed that most of these workers voted to remain, would it still maintain this stance?

Hopefully not. Being on the remain side and wanting to see people who voted leave suffer is an insane position to take.

Hopefully not. Being on the remain side and wanting to see people who voted leave suffer is an insane position to take.

It certainly is. Especially when they have grouped in a load of workers in as 'deserved', when we don't know how these men and women voted.

Doesn't surprise me though. The only reason I posted it was because I recognise the poster quoting me yesterday and hasn't responded to my response. Strikes me as trolling to a small extent.