Fox Valley Retail Stocksbridge

BigRachel

Hi Bonjon,

i have family that live in the area also that has stated it is really good, where abouts in the area do you live? yes i can imagine that it is bad for traffic.

Thanks

I live up near Underbank, lovely area with nothing but far fetching views in just about every direction.

I just hope another social venue gets added, maybe a Wetherspoons or some other pub grub casual place.

I went last week with a friend, its ok, but not many decent places to have a sandwich and a cup of tea, ended up in Gregs, also there are no public toilets, but overall its seems a nice place.

There are 3 sets of toilets I know of;

1 main toilet block next to Greggs and NYC (upstairs), a toilet in Aldi, and a (2 I think) set of toilets in Sandersons ( I would also think Costa has a toilet too).

---------- Post added 19-09-2016 at 12:36 ----------

Thanks everyone that has replied, whats the greggs like? Mandem? and Bonjon i have heard they are trying to extend the retail park as alot more shops want a space down there so you never know they might end up having a weather spoons there.

Yeh, I also heard the same, and it's always busy so it would be used. There are jobs advertised on the Sports Direct site for Fox Valley too, so they may also be opening?