Wisewood Junior School - 1987-1993ish

I had a teacher at Wisewood Primary School, and I can't remember what he was called, I am thinking Mr Rodgers or Mr Roger Black or something (I think there was a Rodger in there somewhere) and he used to write books (that were published) about a young lad in the late 1800s/early 1900s I think he wrote about 4 or 5 in total - and its driving me mad not knowing what he was called - does anyone on here know who I am talking about?

Any help would be appreciated so that I can stop wondering and get on with my work!!!!

Thanks.

PP

• 4 years later...
I had a teacher at Wisewood Primary School, and I can't remember what he was called, I am thinking Mr Rodgers or Mr Roger Black or something (I think there was a Rodger in there somewhere) and he used to write books (that were published) about a young lad in the late 1800s/early 1900s I think he wrote about 4 or 5 in total - and its driving me mad not knowing what he was called - does anyone on here know who I am talking about?

Any help would be appreciated so that I can stop wondering and get on with my work!!!!

Thanks.

PP

It was Mr Green - he used to read them too !

• 1 year later...

Thanks.

PP

He was called Mr Roger Green. I was in his class around '89/ 90. I remember him reading his books to us in class. I think one was called something like 'the throttle penny murders'.

Archived