Is this pub still open- Woodbourn Hotel , 2 Worthing Road?

crookedspire

When I went past the pub it was closed can not find a Facebook page or up to date information on it. Perhaps someone is just living their sometimes after a pub closes they are rented out .

---------- Post added 22-09-2016 at 09:10 ----------

I think it's closed. Not many open down attercliffe now. Think just the Carlton / don valley hotel.

The Carlton is up for sale been reduced twice in price. Iv been told the Station is a take away no idea if ture and the Crooked Hat is gone along with Fara's .

Lol, can't imagine the clientele of the Woodbourne with their noses into Facebook. :)

Perhaps the customers were not on ' Facebook' but the pub was. I have found a Facebook page regarding the Woodbourn pub . The last entry was October 2015 nothing up dated since curious as a website named 'Sheffield Pubs' lists the pub as closed on 3rd May 2015. Shame .

Guest makapaka
When I went past the pub it was closed can not find a Facebook page or up to date information on it. Perhaps someone is just living their sometimes after a pub closes they are rented out .

---------- Post added 22-09-2016 at 09:10 ----------

The Carlton is up for sale been reduced twice in price. Iv been told the Station is a take away no idea if ture and the Crooked Hat is gone along with Fara's .

They've all gone, greyhound, kings head, travellers, horse and jockey, Brittania. Tragic