Amber Rudd - no surprise.

I know that I said it pages ago. Not allowed by the regulator here = not legal here.

So does she support the right of people to circumvent the regulator now by using secrecy jurisdictions!

---------- Post added 27-09-2016 at 21:05 ----------

I'm not the one dodging questions ;)

Why not answer mine then?

I know that I said it pages ago. Not allowed by the regulator here = not legal here.

So does she support the right of people to circumvent the regulator now by using secrecy jurisdictions!

---------- Post added 27-09-2016 at 21:05 ----------

I'm not the one dodging questions ;)

That is quite a presumption to make. Where does it say that the reason the company was set up was because what they wanted to do was not legal here?

Not possible and not legal are of course two very different things. Presumably some other quote said 'not allowed by the regulator' as the one I mentioned didn't. If you are going to accuse somebody of avoiding things illegal here I would hope you have some evidence.

Some very old tired li(n)es there.

What a load of garbage.

Such a load of garbage you remain incapable of arguing against it. Only capable of insults as you've lost the argument.

I knew I was chastising children when I corrected you but I did welcome and expect an argument.

After all, children usually do argue.

But then I forgot; children also hurl insults.

By the way .... you forgot to tell me how big your dad is.

I'm assuming you did know him.

As for 'tired lines' I hope you enjoy a few new ones. I certainly expect them to make the impartial smile but then being a Tory I expect you can afford to be laughed at!

Edited by Owethemnowt

Such a load of garbage you remain incapable of arguing against it. Only capable of insults as you've lost the argument.

I knew I was chastising children when I corrected you but I did welcome and expect an argument.

As for 'tired lines' I hope you enjoy a few new ones. I certainly expect them to make the impartial smile but then being a Tory I expect you can afford to be laughed at!

How has Ron insulted you? By disagreeing with you?

I think your tired lines and old cliches make the impartial yawn. You are no great wit. Calling/implying someone is a *******? Hardly original is it?

Edited by Santo

How has Ron insulted you? By disagreeing with you?

I think your tired lines and old cliches make the impartial yawn. You are no great wit. Calling/implying someone is a *******? Hardly original is it?

Try reading for understanding. Read each paragraph and note the most important point raised.

Try having a friend read it to you. Any words you are not sure of look up in the dictionary.

Don't be afraid to ask but perhaps you're not quite old enough to understand yet.

Hope that helps!

Try reading for understanding. Read each paragraph and note the most important point raised.

Try having a friend read it to you. Any words you are not sure of look up in the dictionary.

Don't be afraid to ask but perhaps you're not quite old enough to understand yet.

Hope that helps!

I'm ok thanks. I'm not a miserable old cynic haunted by Thatcher's ghost.

:)

Why not answer mine then?

I've answered everything you've asked. Because you don't like the answers doesn't mean the questions haven't been answered.

What do you think I haven't answered? List please.

---------- Post added 29-09-2016 at 23:33 ----------

That is quite a presumption to make. Where does it say that the reason the company was set up was because what they wanted to do was not legal here?

Not possible and not legal are of course two very different things. Presumably some other quote said 'not allowed by the regulator' as the one I mentioned didn't. If you are going to accuse somebody of avoiding things illegal here I would hope you have some evidence.

You need to educate yourself about how the tax haven industry works.

---------- Post added 29-09-2016 at 23:35 ----------

I was ignoring him to be honest.

I've answered everything you've asked. Because you don't like the answers doesn't mean the questions haven't been answered.

What do you think I haven't answered? List please.

---------- Post added 29-09-2016 at 23:33 ----------

---------- Post added 29-09-2016 at 23:35 ----------

I was ignoring him to be honest.

With respect you have done nothing of the sort. Though I ain't surprised you think you have.

Please see post 154. I can't be bothered to retype it.

Not chastising Owethemnowt? Don't you feel his posts are insulting?

Edited by Santo

Then please educate me. Please explain why the statement 'You could not set up those funds in England at the time, now you can' is such a seemingly obvious admission that what they wanted to do was illegal here?

I would suggest that such a statement could not be used to infer such a thing without much more information, but as it seems so clear to you it is a cover for 'the illegal activity we wanted to do meant we had to set up an offshore company' perhaps you could explain to me why?

With respect you have done nothing of the sort. Though I ain't surprised you think you have.

Please see post 154. I can't be bothered to retype it.

Not chastising Owethemnowt? Don't you feel his posts are insulting?

The question about whether she should be fired? Answered. Repeatedly.

For clarity the answer is no. I repeatedly stated that she had the chance to put the record straight.

Like I said earlier you are attacking the poster not the posts....still.

I think Ron's and your posts are more insulting. If I had to list the insults thrown at me on this thread it would be a long list.