What have you bought but never used ?

A potato chipper. It's a lot quicker to just cut the potato into chips

I think that maybe you're not using the chipper properly. :huh:

What you're supposed to do is to grow the potato plant inside the chipper which you've buried in the garden. As the little underground potatoes grow (Maris Piper, or King Phillip's … makes little difference), they're forced out of the gardening device as pre-formed chips, just as nature intended … quick rinse, five minutes in 180 degree coconut oil and the job's a good 'un. Works for me anyway.

For the best chips, triple cook them. Firstly, cook them. Secondly, cook them again. Thirdly (and this is the clever bit that all top notch chefs do, including Heston), cook them yet again. :thumbsup:

Edited by Alcoblog
sneezed

Sandwich maker, lawn mower - I haven't got a lawn yet, omelette maker, garden planter, two pairs of curtains, two window blinds, bookcase - books are still on the floor, air cooker, hot air fryer, two rugs - still rolled up under the bed, loads of fabric to make a quilt and three books explaining how I go about it, two 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles

:roll::roll::roll: