What have you bought but never used ?

I'm resisting buying the latest kitchen gadget which is a " Spiralizer" . I just know that I will only use it once then shove it to the back of my kitchen cupboard !

Has anyone bought and used one of these ?:suspect:

Been through exactly this already (Spiralizer indeed), and it took me months to offload it in the classifieds on here, BNIB at half (sale) price, so save yourself the bother ;)

In answer to the OP...this racing/gaming seat with built-in audio/subwoofer. Sat on it and played for 15 mins, 2 or 3 years ago now, didn't even connect the audio. I don't think I've sat in it once since :blush:

And probably more. I'm a sucker for electronics, gadgets and other shiny things.

No...

Alcoblog took it (her) off my hands for one of his weird projects.:huh:

:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 23-09-2016 at 09:04 ----------

I've bought too many things that havent been worth the money spent on them! A coffee machine, slow cooker, hand held hoover, printer, windows tablet to name a few..

Bread maker used twice. Sandwich maker , twice and hot air fryer twice. All gone to Charity shops.!:rolleyes:

A jacket from M&S.£149. never worn. Took it back some time later but no receipt.

It had appeared in their sale and was last sold for £18.

So it hangs in the wardrobe.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just thought of something I just had to have but very rarely use, my iPad I was desperate for one, convinced myself I needed it for work but I hardly ever use it.

I use my iPad more than my laptop.!

I've never used a gas cylinder weed killer.!:loopy: Still in the garden hut !

Yes with the things that come in twos. Electrical goods shops are prone to this. Tandys used to be one of the worst. European travel adapters being a good example. I want one but they only sell them in packs of two. American travel adapters. Same thing. Jack plugs, packs of two and that's before you start on screws, spectacles, etc. Yes I know you can shop around but you shouldn't have to. If I go into a car showroom to buy a car they don't say sorry, we only sell them in twos. The same should apply if I want one travel adapter or anything else as far as I'm concerned.