Family Tree Help Sweet Surname

MJM1962

Would anyone be so kind as to do me a look up for the maiden name of Ann Elizabeth Sweet born in Sheffield about 1955 and married to William Plant Sweet. I find maiden names the most difficult part of doing the tree, does anyone have any tips? Thank you in advance.

I have done my best looking up marriages for a William Plant Sweet and trying all combinations but with no joy. I went from 1970 to 1983. I also looked on Find My Past going up to 1990 but no luck. Perhaps you should have another look at these names and make sure you have them exactly right or perhaps the date of birth being 1955? You could use http://www.freebmd.org.uk yourself as it's a free site. Once you isolate the right marriage if you click on the number shown under Vol Page it will show you the maiden names, too. If I can do anything more let me know.

Grannypat

I had a look at all the Ann Elizabeths born in Sheffield in 1955 - the names were Denial, Clegg, Ashmore, Elliott, Foxton, White. However, when I check I can't find a marriage between anyone with these names marrying a Sweet or a Plant Sweet. Sorry. Back to the drawing board I'm afraid.

Grannypat

---------- Post added 24-09-2016 at 16:19 ----------

Ah! I see that retep has solved the problem for you. Makes such a difference having the right date. lol. Good luck.

Grannypat