Two anti-social behavior rants.

Firstly.....there's a new nightclub, Code, on Arundel Gate, where Berlins used to be. Every morning the pavement outside is strewn with polystyrene take-away cartons, discarded chips etc. Revolting, there are plenty of bins in the area, so use them.

Secondly, taggers "Geezah" and "Inka", stop. Or grow up. Or put your home address on here, so we can write on your front door, so then it will look great.

That's all.

Firstly.....there's a new nightclub, Code, on Arundel Gate, where Berlins used to be. Every morning the pavement outside is strewn with polystyrene take-away cartons, discarded chips etc. Revolting, there are plenty of bins in the area, so use them.

Secondly, taggers "Geezah" and "Inka", stop. Or grow up. Or put your home address on here, so we can write on your front door, so then it will look great.

That's all.

I bet that feels better.:)

That's all.

I think the "Inka" tags are related to that young lad that died having fallen through a skylight attempting his tag. Now they are appearing all over Sheffield in memory of "Inka"

good post as i saw this thursday but sick on the bus stop hasnt been cleaned since thursday also saw 3 cleaners that just walked past it on thursday morning

If the same "rules"" as a few years ago are still in place, if the puke is inside a bus shelter it is not council/amey`s problem to clean it up. It is down to SYPTE contractors to clean it. It used to be the case that if the glass in the shelter was smashed and scattered around, Streetfarce, as it was then, would NOT remove the broken glass, they would just sweep it into a neat pile in the corner of the shelter:loopy: I am harking back to 2003-2005 era.

• 3 weeks later...

That's all.

Taggers = braindead idiots. Not allowed to say what I would like to say.