TalkTalk internet problems 28/09/16

watchcoll

I'm unfortunately with TalkTalk , I seem to have issues with the router box playing YouTube videos is sometimes an painful experience the same applies to any video based sites its stop go stop go . Speed seem to be how my connection feels like. Fair to say the contract will not be getting renewed.

This is the first time I've had a problem with them. I was thinking it was to do with updating to ios10 because it only seems to drop out on my phone. It'll work fine, then I just get an "error 403" page. As soon as I swith to 3G everything loads. It's getting annoying now!

This is the first time I've had a problem with them. I was thinking it was to do with updating to ios10 because it only seems to drop out on my phone. It'll work fine, then I just get an "error 403" page. As soon as I swith to 3G everything loads. It's getting annoying now!

If you ring their customer service ( :D) you will get we don't speak English unless you theirs money involved gang . Totally useless :rant: