Horses tied up in a field (Holbrook)

I'm not naturally a huge worry-wort but whilst driving through Holbrook industrial estate I spied two horses in a field (patch of waste ground would be more accurate) tied to (separate) stakes in the ground on about 6 ft of rope. I couldn't see (but there may have been) any water near by.

I'm not schooled in the ways of equine management but it didn't look right, but I'd rather check before unleashing the council and/or rspca.

They looked ok, if a little bit, well, static. I'm probably going to offend a bunch of people but they looked like traveller horses - brown and white, not very big, shaggy manes. It could be they were tethered up whilst their (presumably) nearby digs were cleaned up - I don't know it was a snap shot of their day hence I'm erring on the side of caution. I'll try and nip down later.

They looked ok, if a little bit, well, static. I'm probably going to offend a bunch of people but they looked like traveller horses - brown and white, not very big, shaggy manes. It could be they were tethered up whilst their (presumably) nearby digs were cleaned up - I don't know it was a snap shot of their day hence I'm erring on the side of caution. I'll try and nip down later.

When I saw the post I thought, "I bet they belong to travellers."