Theres a RAVE somewhere!! - Sounding in Loxley..

Is it regular?

For goodness sake! If it's only a one off and they upset you, just roll with it, we'd all like to live ideal lives, but the world just doesn't work like that.

Get over it!

The time you have used worrying about it could have been better spent.....

Is it regular?

For goodness sake! If it's only a one off and they upset you, just roll with it, we'd all like to live ideal lives, but the world just doesn't work like that.

Get over it!

If I threw a bag of excrement (apparently **** isn't allowed) through your window once a year would your attitude be "just roll with it"? Lackwit.

If I threw a bag of excrement (apparently **** isn't allowed) through your window once a year would your attitude be "just roll with it"? Lackwit.

Once a year?

I'll dismiss the "bag of excrement" thing because it is as relevant as the phase of the moon...

ONCE a year you have to "suffer" a little noise?

Poor you eh?

But at least your windows are still intact.

Could it be that people notice in summer because they open their windows? Seasons and weather make no difference. And it is very rare people notice, once yearly I think not.

---------- Post added 02-10-2016 at 22:33 ----------

Oh and excrement at windows, totally different as you are targeting a single household. Sounds more like harassment to me.

Once a year?

I'll dismiss the "bag of excrement" thing because it is as relevant as the phase of the moon...

ONCE a year you have to "suffer" a little noise?

Poor you eh?

But at least your windows are still intact.

Safestyle have got a sale on right now. You buy one you get one free

Is it regular?

Get over it!

Yes it could be better spent trying to get to sleep while that racket is going on !:rant:

Is it regular?

Get over it!

So breaking the law with anti social behaviour is okay if you don't do it regularly?