Taking 8 million quids worth of Jewelery on a trip to Paris?

Haha, on a similar vein, apparently some nude photos were taken as well :

http://newsthump.com/2016/10/04/kim-kardashian-fears-stolen-nude-photos-wont-be-released-on-to-internet/

"Kardashian then went on to make a heart-felt plea to the robbers: “If you can’t return the photos, please just leave them safe in a public place – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa…”"

She was there for the Paris Fashion Week so i imagine many wealthy ''celebrities'' were wearing excessive amounts of expensive jewellery..

If you have $8 million of jewellery what else are you going to do with it?

I hope that this is a wake up call, to the whole of the Kardashian clan, that they need to be more careful what they put into the spotlight. This was obviously a very well planned crime, which Kim basically helped with - tweeting what jewellery she had, where she was going to be etc. Hopefully they'll all be a bit quieter online going forward!

I hope that this is a wake up call, to the whole of the Kardashian clan, that they need to be more careful what they put into the spotlight. This was obviously a very well planned crime, which Kim basically helped with - tweeting what jewellery she had, where she was going to be etc. Hopefully they'll all be a bit quieter online going forward!

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Once the story dies down, then all of a sudden the jewellery will turn up again another drama will make the news headlines.