Searching for a relation - Patricia Morris

Hi......well then.........im not a relation....but we were friends ---- steve the singer.(Steve Robert Walker)...Sandra Hayes....what r u doing in france?...i live in devon......a tremendous amount of things have happened since i knew you...would take forever to tel you.....nice to hear from you xxxx...i will be back.............

Amazing....I lived in Devon for 28 years and moved here just over 2 years ago...I lived near Dartmouth...often wondered what became of you...great that you continued singing...Yep so much has happened for both of us in that time....great to hear...Sandy

---------- Post added 08-10-2016 at 06:48 ----------

Amazing....I lived in Devon for 28 years and moved here just over 2 years ago...I lived near Dartmouth...often wondered what became of you...great that you continued singing...Yep so much has happened for both of us in that time....great to hear...Sandy

So how come you moved to Devon..great place to live.....

• 1 month later...

Are you still singing Steve?...Are you with a group?....I saw a photo on here of you somewhere near the black Swan.....must have been around the time I knew you...took me back!

Do you have Family?.....I have one son...Edward, he still lives in Devon...