Piercings

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I want my belly button pierced, like, really badly. My mum says yes, but my dad says im not old enough. Whats the legal age for belly button piercings?

As far as I remember, the legal age for any kind of piercings for an unaccompanied customer is 16, but any piercing studio should be able to tell you, and also, I presume it is a legal requirement for them to have details of their terms and conditions on a notice in their premises; all studios I have been to have such a notice up.

BTW, on the subject of belly button piercings, I had mine done about a year ago, but had to take it out when the stud started working its way out of the edge of the hole, and it had never healed properly. Does anyone know if I can have the same piercing done again in the same place, as an old piercing would normally heal with a small amount of scar tissue. Has anyone else had problem with piercing healed piercings again?:confused:

BTW, I just realised that this thread appears to be in the wrong section of the forum: it must have been posted in the 'Going Out' Section because the OP requested info about late night piercing studios on Saturdays before they were going on a night out; there are a number of other threads on piercing and a 'Tattoo Megathread' on the 'Sheffield Discussions' part of the Forum.

Hoping the Mods can help on this, as they always are happy to move threads to the most relevant sections!

Archived