Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

13 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I do always choose to reply to the bits I wish to reply to so that's something you will have to live with.

I am no more amenable to being told what to discuss as I am at being told who I can give money to.  I generally like people to ask me to do something rather than tell me.

We seem to have discussed the beggars etc and agreed to disagree.  I've always understood that we won't all agree ,  and I did say, you are welcome to do as you please.

You sound very much like harvey19 to me and,  if you are,  you should know me well enough to know that I don't go around the houses if I have something to say.

Either say something useful harvey,  or shut up please,  and put me on ignore.  I have told you that before.

I’m not harvey19 and I think you need to sit yourself down and take a chill pill.  
My belief is that you are well meaning, but misguided with regards to giving money to beggars.  You don’t want to hear the reasons that I, and others, have that you shouldn’t do this.  You don’t have an answer the issues I’ve raised and don’t want to think about them.  So you have been rude, telling me to shut up several times and going off on a rant saying you ‘will not obey’.   I certainly never told you to do anything, I simply presented an argument for not giving to beggars.  You seem to think it’s OK to be rude to people on the forum who don’t agree with you.  If you don’t like being called out for that I suggest you try constructing an intelligent counter argument if you don’t want to just ignore it.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

You don't have the intelligence to address the thread  (  can't remember the last time you did  ) so write about how insulting the poster is instead.

If you wish to keep reading posts which you feel are insulting,  there must be something wrong with you.

Do enjoy.

Neither do you, it appears.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pfifes said:

I’m not harvey19 and I think you need to sit yourself down and take a chill pill.  
My belief is that you are well meaning, but misguided with regards to giving money to beggars.  You don’t want to hear the reasons that I, and others, have that you shouldn’t do this.  You don’t have an answer the issues I’ve raised and don’t want to think about them.  So you have been rude, telling me to shut up several times and going off on a rant saying you ‘will not obey’.   I certainly never told you to do anything, I simply presented an argument for not giving to beggars.  You seem to think it’s OK to be rude to people on the forum who don’t agree with you.  If you don’t like being called out for that I suggest you try constructing an intelligent counter argument if you don’t want to just ignore it.

I don't care what your beliefs are.  They are not my beliefs.  Now shut up harvey.

11 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Neither do you, it appears.

As always,  nothing to do with the subject.

Just tie your coat tails to another poster who may manage to bring me down better than you.   Go and play.

Edited by Organgrinder

Getting a bit bitchy on this thread aren't we ? Nowthen have you noticed how many adverts on tele are asking for donations it used to be give £2 a month to save rastus walking 30 miles for a jerry can of mucky water now its can you give £30 or leave them a donation in your will!!! Christ they after your cash when your dead and its nearly Xmas Bob geldofs on radio again feed the world nice one Bob all them multi millionaires asking for cash how much did they donate I wonder ? Right al close down now that's off my chest and let you lot carry on bickering ....Happy Xmas everyone. Gaz

• Like 1

Just in town now, Caffè Nero, enjoying a coffee & watching the sideshow outside.  

Half a dozen of them bawling & shouting at each other.  One inebriated woman in her 40's going to ****** kill some bloke sat on the pavement begging. 

I'm surprised the likes of Caffè Nero don't charge customers extra for the window seats.  Highly entertaining. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Longcol said:

That's a very damning statement, and one which you'll no doubt be able to explain.
In full, please...no shillyshallying with words.

Let everyone see the depths of your analytical skills, shall we? 

15 hours ago, Padders said:

Was that you who dropped a tub of margarine on your foot?

Yes.

I still can't believe it's not better. :D 

• Haha 3