Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Christ alive you sound like my ex 🙄

Screenshot-20231125-232755-Chrome.jpg

It arrives Monday between 5 and 6pm.

Looks like  a Norweigan Blue  - "is no more", "has ceased to be", "bereft of life, it rests in peace", and "this is an ex-parrot"

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Calm down. I was talking about Mister Gee’s post . Although I hope you manage to get the leg over .

Ey! I'm a classy fella. There'll be no funny business until date 3 at the earliest. 

I'm not a bloody sex object.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Looks like  a Norweigan Blue  - "is no more", "has ceased to be", "bereft of life, it rests in peace", and "this is an ex-parrot"

I'll tell her it's resting. 

17 hours ago, Longcol said:

Never used the "l" word in 20 years on SF AFAIK.

Decided to raise your head again, huh?

OK...post #2571

"Let's get this straight. You're either telling porkies or have far more time to spend hanging round in shops than the rest of us."

There was absolutely no call for you to comment, let alone your bombastic "Let's get this straight" opening. I had recently witnessed three shoplifting episodes, so why you felt the need to try and belittle me and the reports, God alone knows.

Maybe you think it made you sound big, I don't know...

Why you found it strange that I'd witnessed three such events in a short period of time is interesting, especially you read that there are literally hundreds - if not thousands -  of shoplifting events across the country every single day.

So let's google the phrase "telling porkies", shall we?

"If you're telling porkies, you're telling lies. This phrase is from British rhyming slang, where the term pork pie substitutes for lie."

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FoxLady said:

Decided to raise your head again, huh?

OK...post #2571

"Let's get this straight. You're either telling porkies or have far more time to spend hanging round in shops than the rest of us."

There was absolutely no call for you to comment, let alone your bombastic "Let's get this straight" opening. I had recently witnessed three shoplifting episodes, so why you felt the need to try and belittle me and the reports, God alone knows.

Maybe you think it made you sound big, I don't know...

Why you found it strange that I'd witnessed three such events in a short period of time is interesting, especially you read that there are literally hundreds - if not thousands -  of shoplifting events across the country every single day.

So let's google the phrase "telling porkies", shall we?

"If you're telling porkies, you're telling lies. This phrase is from British rhyming slang, where the term pork pie substitutes for lie."

That’s him gone for a few days then . Again 😀

• Like 1