Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

30 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

If you are under 30 you would not have been born until at least 1994. You would then be a baby and toddler till at least 2000 so your amount of detailed in death analysis of the homeless, delinquent and drug situation in Sheffield during that period will be absolutely zero.  

No, you did not "grow up" in the 1990s. You were still barely a foetus.

For god sake, if your going to pretend to be a comedy character at least get your part right.  

Steady on.  Irene is entirely believable.  I know I for one remember discussing the state of the economy with my mum while she was feeding me my milky rusks and mashed bananas.

1 minute ago, Hecate said:

Steady on.  Irene is entirely believable.  I know I for one remember discussing the state of the economy with my mum while she was feeding me my milky rusks and mashed bananas.

You were a child baby genius then.  Well done!😂

54 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

No, I am not. Your mathematics skills are very poor. I was born in 1995, 28 years ago.

A medical marvel able to overcome infantile amnesia whilst also objectively remark at the state of social disorder between the age of 0-5.

remarkable 

Edited by Mkapaka

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

I remember as far back as 1996. Learning to walk, talk and going to nursery etc is part of growing up. You should know that if you work in the family court.

....all sod all to do with having any first hand experience of the levels of homelessness, delinquency, crimes and economics at the time, in which to make any feasible contribution to the debate. 

You really are embarrassing yourself to a new level today.

Aww it's not even a challenge anymore. Used to be a great puzzle, filtering through all your nonsense, picking out the pertinent points  before calling you out on your bull.  You've given up. You're making it too easy. Maybe it's time to go off and start another user account and try again.

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

....all sod all to do with having any first hand experience of the levels of homelessness, delinquency, crimes and economics at the time, in which to make any feasible contribution to the debate. 

You really are embarrassing yourself to a new level today.

I remember going to the city centre in the 1990s. I remember never seeing someone collapsed/zombified on spice, scroungers begging my parents for money or benches/corners taken up by scruffy looking people off their heads on ket and fighting. Yes, recent shop closures and wrong decisions by the council have had an effect on the city centre but a large factor is the druggies and scumbags that make the place anti - social and drive them to use out of town amenities, such as Crystal Peaks, Meadowhall and Kilner Way Retail Park.

• Like 1