Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

1 hour ago, pfifes said:

It is interesting that you resort to being rude (telling me to ‘shut up’ and ‘saying for God’s sake’) whilst I’ve remained polite and respectful.  I think that is quite telling. 

To continue giving people  unwanted   "advice"   when that person has already told you that they had made up their mind for themselves and didn't want others telling them what they should do,

is NOT being  "polite and respectful".  It's being a damned nuisance carping on about something that I've already said NO to.   And you are still at it now so shut up.    Not interesting at all.

Just do what you like and allow others to do what they like without your unwanted     "advice"

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

To continue giving people  unwanted   "advice"   when that person has already told you that they had made up their mind for themselves and didn't want others telling them what they should do,

is NOT being  "polite and respectful".  It's being a damned nuisance carping on about something that I've already said NO to.   And you are still at it now so shut up.    Not interesting at all.

Just do what you like and allow others to do what they like without your unwanted     "advice"

Pot, kettle, black anyone?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Well that all sounds rather like a belligerent rant from someone who has lost an argument.  Calling someone a ‘damned nuisance’ and telling them to ‘shut up’ because you don’t agree with them isn’t a healthy debate.  

I could respond with insults and emotional rants too but I’m not sinking to that level.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pfifes said:

Well that all sounds rather like a belligerent rant from someone who has lost an argument.  Calling someone a ‘damned nuisance’ and telling them to ‘shut up’ because you don’t agree with them isn’t a healthy debate.  

I could respond with insults and emotional rants too but I’m not sinking to that level.  

Standard , you will be on his ignore list soon . He dunt like questions .

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pfifes said:

By all means do if you wish.    I  am quite prepared to argue / debate or whatever you like to call it but I will not be told what to do by people on this forum.

You can also be free with insults and emotional rants if you wish  because that wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

All you need to do is mind your own business when you are told but you obviously want to carry on to prove I lost an argument.

Regarding the argument,  I said that I would carry on doing what I wished and that is exactly what I'll do so that is not a loss to me.

9 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

By all means do if you wish.    I  am quite prepared to argue / debate or whatever you like to call it but I will not be told what to do by people on this forum.

You can also be free with insults and emotional rants if you wish  because that wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

All you need to do is mind your own business when you are told but you obviously want to carry on to prove I lost an argument.

Regarding the argument,  I said that I would carry on doing what I wished and that is exactly what I'll do so that is not a loss to me.

You are quite evidently not prepared to debate this point though are you?  I explained reasons why I believe giving cash to beggars is a problem and your response has been to tell me to ‘shut up’ (twice) and call me a ‘damned nuisance’.  
I can only conclude that’s because you don’t have an answer to issues by myself and others about the problems surrounding giving cash to beggars, so your only retort is to be rude and tell me to shut up.  I think we all know that nothing will change your mind on this issue but telling people to shut up because you have no defence for your opinion doesn’t help your case.  Quite the opposite.

Also, to the person that found your last post funny, you must be very easily amused.  Can you let us all know what pills you’re taking?

• Thanks 1