Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

22 hours ago, Longcol said:

Maybe because;

1) Can't ever recall anyone on SF ever claiming to witness 3 shoplifting  events in the 20 years I've been on the Forum - never mind in a few weeks.

2) A public spirited poster might just have mentioned the area of Sheffield these things happened rather then "Co-op" or "Sainsburys" - not exactly a shortage of both  in Sheffield.

Yep - a minimum of a thousand of shoplifting events a day reported to the police in the UK (obviously an underestimate of the total) .

Shoplifting reports to the police equate to as near as damn it one event per retail outlet per year.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingjune2023

Crime in England and Wales: “Police recorded theft has increased by 10% (to 1.7 million offences) compared with the year ending June 2022. This rise was predominantly the result of increases in theft offences against businesses, such as shoplifting (a 25% increase to 365,164 offences).”

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=587141471&sxsrf=AM9HkKlYb14qtJmZ4pQfPfma7cdA0bv7Qw:1701476995842&q=How+many+retail+outlets+are+in+the+UK%3F&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiF3Ljfv--CAxWaT6QEHXsRBSsQzmd6BAhTEAY&biw=1366&bih=651&dpr=1

Total number of retail outlets in the UK in 2022 317,005

So that's your reason for stating that you thought I was a liar?!

Because you'd never read anything like it before on the forum?!

That's pathetic. That is not a reason. 

Almost as pathetic as your "public spirited" comment - what difference would it make you knowing the branch locations?  Obviously I could tell you, but why should I? You're just stalling, scrabbling to get out of the hole you've dug for yourself.

And as for your "one shoplifting event per retail outfit per year"...well, that's just a joke. Tell that to the manageress of the Co-op branch who, with black humour, added that she wished the 'lifters would "at least leave the wire baskets before they scarpered...."

So again, back to you.

I asked you why you felt the need to state that I was lying. 

I'm still waiting.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, FoxLady said:

Almost as pathetic as your "public spirited" comment - what difference would it make you knowing the branch locations?  Obviously I could tell you, but why should I? You're just stalling, scrabbling to get out of the hole you've dug for yourself.

And as for your "one shoplifting event per retail outfit per year"...well, that's just a joke. Tell that to the manageress of the Co-op branch who, with black humour, added that she wished the 'lifters would "at least leave the wire baskets before they scarpered...."

How - as you are seemingly reluctant to reveal even  the general area of the branch locations?

32 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

:rolleyes: Just say sorry and be done. 

Still sore about the exchange  over a week ago starting about here   https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473200-the-conservative-party-part-two/page/1837/?tab=comments#comment-8748641?

Or last Monday's exchange which appears to have been deleted?

Or FoxLady is your missus / g/f?

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Still sore about the exchange  over a week ago starting about here   https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473200-the-conservative-party-part-two/page/1837/?tab=comments#comment-8748641?

Or last Monday's exchange which appears to have been deleted?

Or FoxLady is your missus / g/f?

No , no and no . Give it up man .