Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

The High Street area is an absolute disgrace. They have made a real mess of the area outside McDonald's, rubbish and suspicious stains all over the floor and the 120 bus stop is just as bad (from the hobos, not passengers).  It's filthy and shows they have no respect. For the High Street to be like this, shows Sheffield in a bad (but realistic) light.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

The High Street area is an absolute disgrace. They have made a real mess of the area outside McDonald's, rubbish and suspicious stains all over the floor and the 120 bus stop is just as bad (from the hobos, not passengers).  It's filthy and shows they have no respect. For the High Street to be like this, shows Sheffield in a bad (but realistic) light.

What do you think the stains are?

4 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Blood, methadone, semen, vomit, could be any of those. 

It’s probably also been used as a toilet. I’ve seen some of street people in clothes that they’ve soiled themselves in.  Presumably because they are so off their heads on some substance or other they don’t know or care that they’ve 💩 or peed their pants.  And/or have severe mental health issues.  This is where the money goes from begging.  Drugs.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Blood, methadone, semen, vomit, could be any of those. 

There are stains all over pavements caused more likely from something perfectly innocent. I still don't how you tell one suspicious stain from another more innocent one .... Perhaps Irene is the expert in these matters 😄

Edited by Mister M

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

There are stains all over pavements caused more likely from something perfectly innocent. I still don't how you tell one suspicious stain from another more innocent one .... Perhaps Irene is the expert in these matters 😄

Quick swipe and a lick of the finger will tell you :thumbsup:

• Haha 4

Have you ever seen the Sheffield Spice Awareness group on Facebook?

Along with her expertise in business, transport matters, and anything else you care to mention. 😂

• Haha 1