Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

True. In fact manners seem in short supply accross the forum these days. Sly digs, personal insults, lies, defamation etc etc. 

It can get quite trying at times so with that in mind I'm doing as SFBeca told us and just hit the report button 

Disagreement is fine, an exchange of views is good, banter can be fun but unfortunately some people don't know where to draw the line.

Grass 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

As I stated, across the forum not necessarily this thread although I do object to how you describe rough sleepers. I realise its your shtick but if I may be so bold can your next character be a little bit nicer please? 

They aren't rough sleepers. It's been stated that the guy in the video is a con merchant. Speaking of manners, do you see in the video where the woman gives him some money? Do you notice that he doesn't even have the manners to say thank you?

• Like 1

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

They aren't rough sleepers. It's been stated that the guy in the video is a con merchant. Speaking of manners, do you see in the video where the woman gives him some money? Do you notice that he doesn't even have the manners to say thank you?

I'll accept that but I've seen you seem to describe All rough sleepers be they real or fake with the same vitriol. 

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Haha 1